Going to an Ashton event tonight, gonna buy a VSG and some aged Maddies

Started by kgoings, 05/09/2008 09:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kgoings

And hopefully win some stuff! It is the one year anniversary for a nice shop here in phoenix and Ashton is sponsoring the event! They are also doing Burbon and Scotch tasting too.

mhuss

Mmmmm, burbon, yummy.  Oh, and the Ashton's aren't bad either.   :crazy:

stogie_foggie

Wow... Ashtons, Scotch and Bourbon.  Great event!  I went to a Drew Estate event and they didn't bring their best and I think there MIGHT have been refreshments.... didn't see any.   :confused:

Let us know how it is - VSGs are a quality smoke!
"... watch how much evil, which we call crime..."  - Ray Lewis

SenorPablo

Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

Turboknat

I really do love the Ashton VSG.  Very full bodied, and full flavored.  Also, for a cheaper price, I recently came across the Don Tomas Sun Grown.  My impression was Wow!.  Lots of flavor, for a cheap price.  I am getting some more, and then I will review one for the sight.

kgoings

I bought a package that had a VSG in it, didnt try the VSG though. They had another package with and ESG but I passed. They didnt have any ESG's onsale, but the first place raffle prize was a box of ESG's worth 650 and a humidor.....I won first runner up and got a humi. So close!

Duker511

QuoteTurboknat - 5/9/2008  6:10 PM

I really do love the Ashton VSG.  Very full bodied, and full flavored.  Also, for a cheaper price, I recently came across the Don Tomas Sun Grown.  My impression was Wow!.  Lots of flavor, for a cheap price.  I am getting some more, and then I will review one for the sight.

Thats good to hear. Yesterday was the first time Ive ordered a box of cigars without trying them first(Don Tomas Sungrown). My friend wanted to split a box of them, he had two and said they were even better than the Don Tomas Clasico, which I like alot. :biggrin:
Tim

stogie_foggie

Man... so close!  A box of ESGs would have been sweet!  Plenty of good  :smoker:  there.
"... watch how much evil, which we call crime..."  - Ray Lewis

ljlemer

Quotekgoings - 5/9/2008  10:25 AM

And hopefully win some stuff! It is the one year anniversary for a nice shop here in phoenix and Ashton is sponsoring the event! They are also doing Burbon and Scotch tasting too.

What's a Maddie or Maddy, aged or otherwise? I hope it's alcoholic, because I know nothing about drinking but I'm the purported cigar expert here. :confused:
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

Astronaut318i

I think he means aged Maduros.

And then he's going to drink scotch.

ljlemer

QuoteAstronaut318i - 5/11/2008  2:45 AM

I think he means aged Maduros.

And then he's going to drink scotch.

Thanks. I should've thought of that.
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.