Sampler Box Split?

Started by theoldcc, 06/24/2007 08:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theoldcc

So Paul keeps talking about the sampler deals at cbid.  The problem is the packs i've seen are smokes that I've already had.  I've seen this one now:
http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot.cfm?lotID=462442

It comes with 20 cigars (all rated 90 or better by Cigar Aficionado) 2 each of 10 different smokes.  Setup for a perfect split with someone.  The auction ends on the 26th.  Anyone interested in going in on it?  I'd be willing to go as high as $70 total ($35 split.)  CI has them for $80.

Here's what's in it (I dont' care to have the humidor, so if you want it you can have it):
Packaged inside the 20-Capacity Gurkha Aniversario Humidor are the following cigars:
2 - Carlos Torano Signature Torpedo
2 - Gispert Churchill
2 - Graycliff Original PGX (toro)
2 - Gurkha Class Regent Toro
2 - Joya de Nicaragua Antano Consul
2 - La Perla Habana Black Pearl Rojo Robusto
2 - Montecristo White Rothschilde
2 - Perdomo Reserve Cameroon 'E' (epicure)
2 - Romeo y Julieta Cedro Deluxe #2
2 - RP Vintage 1990 Toro

MSRP: $188.60
"The most interesting information comes from children, for
they tell all they know and then stop." - Mark Twain
My Smokes

SenorPablo

Very tempting.  If no one else is interested I might do this with you.  

BTW...I decided to change the name of this forum to Trades and Splits (was just Trades) in honor of this first post!

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

monteclaro

I think i'm game.  PM sent.
Hmmm...what to smoke, what to smoke...
http://www.cigargeeks.com/humidor/default....mber=monteclaro

mistagordo

theoldcc

This is done.  Although we are still trying to figure out what we want to go in on.

Thanks!

*P
"The most interesting information comes from children, for
they tell all they know and then stop." - Mark Twain
My Smokes

SenorPablo

Does anyone else want to split this sampler box?  These are some good smokes for folks who haven't had them.  Let me know since it ends tomorrow.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

tnt956

I'll go in with you.  As you mentioned, my humidor is getting a little low!

SenorPablo

Deal.  I'll bid on it and we'll see what happens.

-Paul

SenorPablo

All right Ted, we won it for a whopping $58.  Seems like a great deal to me.  thats $29 bucks split for ten 90+ rated smokes - less than 3 bucks a smoke.  You can't beat that.  It should get to me in a day or 2.  I'll give you a call and we can hook up then.

-Paul

tnt956

Excellent!  My humidor will be happy!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.