TICKETS ON SALE NOW
$5 in advance
$10 day of the event

Cigar Dave will be broadcasting his show LIVE
On 640 WGST @ Tobacco World
from Noon - 2pm
Chief of Shaft

nwb

In case any of the newer members of this forum or lurkers see this, I plan on going at least part of the day.  It is a great time with a ton of food, drinks, and BOTL.  Oh, and they usually have a 25% discount on EVERYTHING in the store.

Shoot me a PM if you plan on going so we can meet up.
Chief of Shaft

RoscozRevenge

"If anyone gets nosy, just...you know... shoot 'em. "
-Malcolm Reynolds

CrazyK

Man I wish I could make it down there on such short notice! Enjoy it!
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

horrido

QuoteCrazyK - 11/11/2011  1:18 AM

I have been saying this all along I wish we had those events. Unfortunately, we have too many prohibitive laws in Canada that prevent events such as these or even to allow places to host these events. The local Tobacconist is not allowed to advertise anything about his shop selling cigars or pipe tobacco.   :confused:
"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

CrazyK

Quotehorrido - 11/11/2011  7:53 AM

QuoteCrazyK - 11/11/2011  1:18 AM

I have been saying this all along I wish we had those events. Unfortunately, we have too many prohibitive laws in Canada that prevent events such as these or even to allow places to host these events. The local Tobacconist is not allowed to advertise anything about his shop selling cigars or pipe tobacco.   :confused:

I agree with that! And with so few places that you can actually smoke a cigar, it becomes even more difficult...
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

Romeo

I think there's to much smoke In this cigar shop I once heard someone say before I threw them out !

Indy Racers

Where exactly is Tobbaco World? That sounds like a plan.
"Sex is like pizza. When it's good, it's really good. When it's bad, it's still pretty good."

nwb

QuoteIndy Racers - 11/11/2011  1:33 PM

Where exactly is Tobbaco World? That sounds like a plan.

It is in Marietta.  On 75, take exit 267A, drive a mile to Sandy Plains road, take a right, and it is on your right.  Here is their website:

http://thecigarsuperstore.com/
Chief of Shaft

podman28

Nathan as luck would have it I will be passing by this area tomorrow. I will probably be there right around noon and spend an hour or so there. Just look for the big guy in the black Liga 9 t-shirt with Cigar Safari on the back and more than likely near JD's area. Don't know if I have time for a full smoke but at least some chit-chat. :confused:

87North

Wish I could make it, but unfortunately I'm already booked for tomorrow.   :-(
Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

nwb

Quotepodman28 - 11/11/2011  10:41 PM

Nathan as luck would have it I will be passing by this area tomorrow. I will probably be there right around noon and spend an hour or so there. Just look for the big guy in the black Liga 9 t-shirt with Cigar Safari on the back and more than likely near JD's area. Don't know if I have time for a full smoke but at least some chit-chat. :confused:

I'll look for you - it would be awesome to meet up with another fellow Geek. :biggrin:
Chief of Shaft

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.