Yummy Yummy Opus

Started by theoldcc, 06/25/2007 10:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theoldcc

I keep trying to find a good deal on Opus.  There is no B&M near me that carries them.  1 or 2 get them in on a rare occasion but they are gone the same day.  While searching on the sites, I found this at Famous.  Limited Edition with serial numbers "encased in individual caskets"!  How crazy is that?

http://www.famous-smoke.com/cigars/search/aucstats.cfm/auctionnum/159028/utm_source=homepage&utm_medium=web&utm_content=Fuente%20Fuente%20OpusX%20Forbidden%20X%20Lancero%202004%20Gift%20Box-159028&utm_campaign=homepage_auction

What a great item to have if you are a collector.  But jeez 2 days left and it is already above MSRP.  Who pays that much for a smoke?

*P
"The most interesting information comes from children, for
they tell all they know and then stop." - Mark Twain
My Smokes

mistagordo

Man those look so sweet.  I tell ya though, these Opus cigars piss me off.  Too much hype and too much price.  But I wouldn't kick on out of bed if you know what i mean.

Steve

SenorPablo

Disposable income at its finest.  At $40 a cigar you could buy a lot of other really good cigars.
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

Anthony

I bid on 3 boxes.  :biggrin:  

NOT.   :crazy:
_____

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.