Had a chance to meet Nick Perdomo today

Started by NoMoreLies, 12/10/2011 03:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NoMoreLies

Had a great event at a local B&M today.  Got to meet Nick and have some good Perdomo sticks.  Unfortunately, it was too busy to get some pics, but was still awesome to meet him and chat for a minute.
Those afraid of the universe as it really is, those who pretend to nonexistent knowledge and envision a cosmos centered on human beings will prefer the fleeting comforts of superstion.  They avoid rather than confront the world.  But those with the courage to explore the weave and structure of the cosmos even where it differs profoundly from their wishes and prejudices, will penetrate its deepest mysteries.-Carl Sagan

CrazyK

CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

horrido

"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

metalhead y cigarguy

I'd like to go to a cigar event sometime, but I usually hear about them after the fact.  :-(
I'm a Guru playing a Guru disguised as another Guru. 

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

Instagram: metalhead_cigarguy

nwb

From what I hear, he is a really nice guy.
Chief of Shaft

Herfin' Chef

Quotenwb - 12/10/2011  9:46 PM

From what I hear, he is a really nice guy.

He is a very nice guy...Had a chance to talk shop with him at cfest 2011...
-w-  
(unofficial Man of War)

Stimulating the American economy...One cigar at a time

Hot Stuff x

Nice, I just had a Perdomo today, good cigars
LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

edewey

Very cool. Was he the guy that started as a banker in California and decided to leave it to learn about cigar making before starting his company?
ozozoz1959

87North

QuoteHot Stuff x - 12/11/2011  5:19 AM

Nice, I just had a Perdomo today, good cigars

He makes some of my favorite Maduros...
Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

hardeveningsuburb

Sounds like a good time!   Side note: has anybody gotten a chance to try the Limited Cameroon Petite Corona yet?  I've been thinking about ordering a box, but I wanted to wait until I heard something about them before I pulled the trigger.
"After people get to know me, they all say I drink a lot of beer. I don't deny it either. Why should I? I'm not ashamed of beer." - Richard Brautigan

billy82

But I really liked the name "Wish Stealer". It had a Native American ring to it. -Brlesq

A wise geek once told me that moving up from a daily smoke to a weekly or even bi-monthly smoke would be worth it, if I could learn how to appreciate a really really good cigar. -southernrun
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=billy82

nwb

Quotehardeveningsuburb - 12/12/2011  1:13 AM

Sounds like a good time!   Side note: has anybody gotten a chance to try the Limited Cameroon Petite Corona yet?  I've been thinking about ordering a box, but I wanted to wait until I heard something about them before I pulled the trigger.

It is a good cigar, and CigarKing has them for $32.50/box with free shipping...
Chief of Shaft

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.