Cigars on eBay

Started by SenorPablo, 06/27/2007 09:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SenorPablo

Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

Anthony

I've heard of this before, and it cracks me up!  

there are other similar loopholes in ebay policy that people use to sell various things.
_____

SenorPablo

I was actually tempted to bid on the first one.  $50 for 3 Opus cigars ain't all that bad.  But its hard to spend that much on cigars.
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

Anthony

Yeah, every time I think I've spent my last cigar dollar for the month, I see another deal.

For example, I picked up a box of Tatuaje Havana VI Nobles for $110.  :dancing:

However, I will now have to figure out what bill that money was supposed to be paying, and decide how to pay it. LOL  :confused:
_____

theoldcc

That is a trip.  If you search on cigar bands you can see people selling whole unopened boxes of recent smokes.  I might add a few to my watch list and see what they go for.

*P
"The most interesting information comes from children, for
they tell all they know and then stop." - Mark Twain
My Smokes

SenorPablo

Love the Tats.  Odd thing is my B&Ms around me have never heard of them.  The only way I can get them is online.

-Paul

monteclaro

Hmmm...what to smoke, what to smoke...
http://www.cigargeeks.com/humidor/default....mber=monteclaro

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.