Philly Cigar Club-Polar Bear" Cigar Party - January 26, 2012

Started by lowpro75, 01/20/2012 11:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lowpro75

Polar Bear" Cigar Party - January 26, 2012

Join us on January 26 at 6:30 as PCC heads back to City Tap House in University for an event that we think is the first of its kind...an outdoor winter "Polar Bear" Cigar Party.

Okay, so they have outdoor fire pits, so we 're not that tough.  Between the cigars, the beers on tap and the raging fires, we doubt anyone will actually be cold.

We will feature a cigar from Crowned Heads called Four Kicks.  This is the brainchild of Jon Huber, formerly of CAO.

Cost for the event is $30, which includes two (2) cigars, two (2) drink tickets and appetizers.

I'll be there, I'm interested in trying the Four Kicks.  If anyone else in the Philly area is interested you can sign up online at

http://phillycigarclub.com/

Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

nwb

Cool idea.  Let us know what you think of the Four Kicks.
Chief of Shaft

horrido

Quotenwb - 1/20/2012  12:27 PM

Cool idea.  Let us know what you think of the Four Kicks.
:lmao:  :lmao:
"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

lowpro75

I didn't think that nwb was making a joke. :confused:

Horrido, whatever drugs you are on, please send me some.  I get the feeling they are awesome.
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

nwb

Quotelowpro75 - 1/20/2012  1:30 PM

Horrido, whatever drugs you are on, please send me some.  I get the feeling they are awesome.

:lmao:  :lmao:

I'll take some too.
Chief of Shaft

lubrix

Quotelowpro75 - 1/20/2012  12:30 PM

Hilarious!.
----
Guru of ruining the moment.

87North

Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

Brlesq

I tried my first Four Kicks last week with 2 weeks age on it.  Good cigar, but definitely needs more rest to mellow a bit.

Here is a picture of Rich from the last Polar Bear Cigar event:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

87North

QuoteBrlesq - 1/20/2012  3:34 PM

I tried my first Four Kicks last week with 2 weeks age on it.  Good cigar, but definitely needs more rest to mellow a bit.

Here is a picture of Rich from the last Polar Bear Cigar event:

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:
Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

lowpro75

Went to this event last night and it was a good time.  The venue needed to change because of rain but we were outside in a roof covered bar with heat lamps.  It was fairly comfortable but it got a little crowded.  Met a bunch of fellow herfers.  I would recommend philly cigar club events to anyone in the area.  

I haven't smoked my 4 kicks (don't laugh, horrido) yet because I wanted to be in a place where I could focus on it and give it a review.  I'll post it when I do.
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.