Hernandez Brothers Miami Cigar Adventure

Started by podman28, 01/26/2012 04:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

podman28

Do you live in or around Miami? Would you want to make a trip down? February 24th I am taking a group of cigar smokers on the Hernandez Brother's Miami Cigar Adventure. They will be taking us to visit some of the most prolific cigar companies based in the Miami area. You will see their facilities, sample the products, and meet some of the makers. The day will end up on the famous Calle Ocho for Cultural Friday. E-mail me at sales@podmancigars.com for more information. Space is limited.
 :smoker:

metalhead y cigarguy

Sounds like a fun trip, but unfortunately I won't be able to go obviously. Hope it goes well.

The wife and I thought about maybe going to Miami for vacation, but instead decided to go else where... Vegas! If we're ever in Miami I'll have to look into doing something like this.
I'm a Guru playing a Guru disguised as another Guru. 

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

Instagram: metalhead_cigarguy

junglepete

Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

horrido

Man that sounds like a heck of a trip. would love to go but hey I am a far way from it. To bad it was not near the end of April I would be available then. :-(  Maybe next time if all goes well with this trip. BTW Ted - I still need to order from you the UC.
"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

87North

I'd love to, but unfortunately, the date and funds just won't work...   :-(
Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.