iPhone app glitch

Started by MT21, 02/26/2012 10:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MT21

I reviewed my first cigar on my iPhone.  When I synched the phone, the review didn't show up.  I had synched it with "My Humidor" on the left side of the page open.  The only way I can synchronize the phone is with the  My Humidors page on the iPhone which shows: My Main Humidor, Previous Smokes, & Wish List.

When I go to the Cigar Database on the site, the cigar, Cohiba Extra Vigorosa XV 652, shows up as having been reviewed by one member but then the review isn't posted.

I tried synching it again this morning off of the home page of the site but still nothing.   :-(

A minor wrinkle needs to be ironed out.
"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment."

Gurkha free zone.

SenorPablo

Thanks for reporting this Mark.  For some reason it seems sometimes the iPhone doesn't send your member record to the server so it doesn't know what to do with the review.  I updated the record to show your account and it is there now.

Seems there's a couple others this happened to.  But I have no way to tell who they are.

I'll need to get a fix out there for it.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

ROTHNH

Hey, flirting with that leading edge stuff, you do fall off that edge sometimes  :confused:

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.