2 New Pipes

Started by wlfwalleye, 03/15/2012 01:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wlfwalleye

Just got these in the mail straight from Italy.

akira

Beautiful pipes there Kyle.  I especially like that first one.
"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

nwb

Chief of Shaft

metalhead y cigarguy

Very nice. I like the color and really like the grain on the second one. Enjoy!
I'm a Guru playing a Guru disguised as another Guru. 

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

Instagram: metalhead_cigarguy

gitfiddl

Quoteakira - 3/15/2012  2:54 PM

Beautiful pipes there Kyle.  I especially like that first one.

:word:
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

DonM

Nice looking pipes!  I aleays liked the aroma of a pipe, I need to give it a whirl soon to see if it is something I would enjoy, I have a couple of Grandpa's cheapo's I need to give a whirl

"The Curmudgeon"

ljlemer

QuoteDonM - 3/15/2012  6:31 PM

Nice looking pipes!  I aleays liked the aroma of a pipe, I need to give it a whirl soon to see if it is something I would enjoy, I have a couple of Grandpa's cheapo's I need to give a whirl

Good idea, but don't base your final opinion on grandpa's cheapos any more than you'd judge cigar smoking on some cheapos.
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

ntanner

nice looking pipes.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

BXgreenhorn

Congratz very beautiful pipes :bigthumbs:

87North

Some nice gear there Kyle. (As if there were any doubt :shades: )  Where in Italy do those hail from?
Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

ROTHNH

Quoteljlemer - 3/15/2012  6:45 PM

Good idea, but don't base your final opinion on grandpa's cheapos any more than you'd judge cigar smoking on some cheapos.

Good point -- but it's also been my experience that the price of a pipe (like the price of a cigar) isn't the determining factor, but just one of many considerations in establishing it's actual value.

BigTA

Very nice, Realy digging the bent stem..
Cheap sex, Cheap booze, Cheap cigars, Everybody loves a bargain.

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=BigTA

wlfwalleye

QuoteROTHNH - 3/17/2012  12:14 PM

Quoteljlemer - 3/15/2012  6:45 PM

Good point -- but it's also been my experience that the price of a pipe (like the price of a cigar) isn't the determining factor, but just one of many considerations in establishing it's actual value.

Rich, makes a good point about the pipes. Those two pipes cost less than $80 for the pair shipped from Italy. I have 7 pipes from this pipemaker and all have smoked exceptionaly well. There are a few black spots in the briar that wouldn't pass on a higher end pipe, but cosmetic flaws are something I can live with as long as the pipe smokes well. There are alot of hobby style pipe builders on eBay that sell great smoking pipes at hobby level prices.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.