What is Lubrix?

Started by lubrix, 05/10/2012 12:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lubrix

This will be my 5000th post.All you have to do is guess what it is.You can make 1 guess per day.The first person who is right will win a prize.
----
Guru of ruining the moment.

CrazyK

An aerosol "intimate" lubricant?
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

mike.casey

Life is hard. It's harder when you're stupid. -John Wayne-

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

Akfireguy

Comic book publisher??

GarCar

2 definitions: Friction reducer and cigar purchasing enabler

DonM

A new version of Astroglide? :confused:

"The Curmudgeon"

Ken Kelley

Well, it looks like you come in flavors!   :biggrin:

Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

Jackal

It is a loveable Dr. Suess creature that sneaks into Whooville at night, seeking victims to add to its ever increasing collection of body parts that it keeps in his refrigerator next to his can of ready-whip and his jar of Miracle Whip.

The Lubrix was a curious creature, neither happy nor sad.  Some thought that the Lubrix was, indeed, quite mad.  There was one thing, however, that made the Lubrix glad.  For the Lubrix, murder and mayhem were never a fad.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

GarCar

That chocolate flavored gum is to die for! Lasts all day long...

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

lubrix

Some great ones, especially Kens,but there is a winner-Mr.Casey.Lubrix is a nickname for my dog.Years back someone mispronounced his real name and said Lubrix,like (Loobricks) so I thought it was funny and started calling him that.Mike I will have the prize out to you soon.
----

CrazyK

Well that was quick! Congrats Mike, good guess!
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

Gregg22

Ken Kelley

QuoteGarCar - 5/10/2012  2:05 PM

That chocolate flavored gum is to die for! Lasts all day long...

And you can blow some AMAZING bubbles with it!
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

mike.casey

QuoteJackal - 5/10/2012  1:04 PM

It is a loveable Dr. Suess creature that sneaks into Whooville at night, seeking victims to add to its ever increasing collection of body parts that it keeps in his refrigerator next to his can of ready-whip and his jar of Miracle Whip.

The Lubrix was a curious creature, neither happy nor sad.  Some thought that the Lubrix was, indeed, quite mad.  There was one thing, however, that made the Lubrix glad.  For the Lubrix, murder and mayhem were never a fad.

:barfonyou:

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

Jackal

Quotemike.casey - 5/10/2012  11:41 AM

They didn't have the book "The Loveable Lubrix and his Amazing Axe" at  your grade school?

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

mike.casey

Right on! Thanks for the Contest Lubrix.

Every once in a while it pays to pull something out of your ass.

I googled first like most here, but didn't figure your name originated from chocolate condoms.

Ron White

mike.casey

QuoteJackal - 5/10/2012  1:45 PM

Quotemike.casey - 5/10/2012  11:41 AM

They didn't have the book "The Loveable Lubrix and his Amazing Axe" at  your grade school?

Guess I missed that one. :confused:

Ron White

lubrix

Quotemike.casey - 5/10/2012  1:41 PM

That was great!.
----

DonM

Congrats on the quick win!

"The Curmudgeon"

Robert LG

Nice job Mike and thanks for the contest Paul!  My guess before I scrolled down was your dog so I couldn't think of anything else to enter.  Pays to be fast Mike.  Unless of course your using one of them there flavored things mentioned above. :biggrin:
Rob

lowpro75

Quotelubrix - 5/10/2012  2:16 PM

Some great ones, especially Kens,but there is a winner-Mr.Casey.Lubrix is a nickname for my dog.Years back someone mispronounced his real name and said Lubrix,like (Loobricks) so I thought it was funny and started calling him that.Mike I will have the prize out to you soon.

That can't be right, it's some combination of Ken and Jackal's answers.
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

sullivan8078

Thanks for the contest!
-David
"Ceiling fan stirs the air, cigar smoke did swirl."- J.B.

Bob Cordell

"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

horrido

Kinda the fastest contest ever played - I guess thanks.
"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.