Escape room games, available on escaperoom are immersive experiences where players collaborate to solve puzzles within themed environments. These adventures challenge teams to unravel stories and find clues under a time constraint, offering thrilling teamwork and problem-solving opportunities. Visit escaperoom.com to discover a world of engaging and exciting escape room challenges. <a href="https://escaperoom.com/">Escaperoom</a>

Main Menu

Flavored Coffee

Started by vw77guy, 05/26/2012 01:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vw77guy

For my fellow flavored coffee lovers, I think I've found the holy grail.

Harry and David's Moose Munch Coffee. OMG it's good. It's like a cup of coffee candy! I give it my  :bigthumbs:

Your thoughts on this or other flavors/brands?

horrido

Thanks but not into flavoured coffee - I like it black and hot.
"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

toby2

i'm with Denis Leary, i like coffee flavored coffee. :-)

Ken Kelley

Quotetoby2 - 5/26/2012  10:33 AM

i'm with Denis Leary, i like coffee flavored coffee. :-)

Ja, sehr gut!  :biggrin:
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

Cigary

I love my coffee like my women....hot and creamy.

Joel B

I like mine like I like my women: dark and bitter.
My wife just loves hearing that.

Ken Kelley

Quotecapricorno - 9/6/2012  2:14 PM

Ciao! For Coffee Lovers I offer teh prestigious Blue Mountain Coffee of Jamaica.
100 % Blue Mountain coffee described as being the finest, and one of the rarest coffees in the world. Ranging from 3000 ft. to 5800 ft.  above sea level, high rainfall, long  ripening season and the complexity of processing ensures a hardened core of farmers  grow coffee with as much love as  determination.  
Nothing is like starting your day with the perfect  cup of Coffee; a pleasure in every sense

Take a minute to visit ... and discover a lot more ......

Yo, Rita! This is your third post and it's also the third advertisement you've posted. Declare yourself NOT to be a spammer forthwith, please!
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

SenorPablo

He's been shown the door.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

87North

I like my coffee like I like my women too... Tied up in a burlap bag and thrown on the back of a truck by Juan Valdez.   :confused:
Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

Brlesq

Quote87North - 9/6/2012  7:15 PM

I like my coffee like I like my women too... Tied up in a burlap bag and thrown on the back of a truck by Juan Valdez.   :confused:

:lmao:  :lmao:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

stillwater

i like flavored coffee from time to time, but i do like it better the way it is. all natural as they say. :)

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.