Quad SS tabletop cutter $37.98

Started by Jackal, 06/08/2012 12:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jackal

Monster has this cutter for only $37.98 (free shipping)

There has been great feedback on this cutter.  Here is a chance to get one at a great price.

http://www.cigarmonster.com/

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

irratebass

Crap!!! Will this be avail all weekend as the Mash up???
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=irratebass

Cfickter

My local B&M has this cutter.  It is a great all around cutter.  I didn't think it was that cheap.
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

irratebass

QuoteCfickter - 6/8/2012 3:06 PM My local B&M has this cutter. It is a great all around cutter. I didn't think it was that cheap.

Yeah my b&m have these too for $60 & $80 :-0

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=irratebass

toby2

i love mine and thats where i got it from.

horrido

Is this made by Xihar? Who makes it? :confused:
"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

toby2

Quotehorrido - 6/8/2012 4:06 PM Is this made by Xihar? Who makes it? :confused:

"Designed by Firstland Int 'llnc. NY"

horrido

Quotetoby2 - 6/8/2012  4:19 PM

So this is the one everyone is talking about - I just don't want to get a Chinese knock off.
"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

nirab

How well does it work on ring gauges that are not listed? I enjoy a lot of 50 rg's. Who knows what's up?  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

toby2

Quotehorrido - 6/8/2012 4:24 PM
Quotetoby2 - 6/8/2012 4:19 PM

So this is the one everyone is talking about - I just don't want to get a Chinese knock off.

no "hencho" listed on mine.

horrido

Quotetoby2 - 6/8/2012  4:29 PM

Quotehorrido - 6/8/2012 4:24 PM
Quotetoby2 - 6/8/2012 4:19 PM

no "hencho" listed on mine.

Great thanks for the info.
-- Cuban saying

Cigary

Well sunofabiscuiteating bulldog...just bought one a couple of weeks ago for $50 and it's the same one...stainless steel and it's a great table top cutter.  For that price you're stealing it.  I've used the V Cut primarily but the blades for all 4 sizes work great...here's  hint when you use it.  Put it on a surface that when you pull the lever there isn't anything in the way on the downstroke...once it's being the cut you don't want to have to stop in midstroke.  Secondly, it cuts best when you kind of moisten the tip first and then cut.

Shukpaw

Way to enable, Jason.  I really want one of these, but now is not the time.
I'm right 98% of the time.  Who cares about the other 3%?

GarCar

I know Jeff is gonna come in here and bash me atop the noggin for directing him to a site recently for around 47 bucks. Sorry, Jeff. But this is a good price and I'm gonna have to pop this. Stainless is forever.

Thanks Jackal...the enabling kinda let up around here for a while but this one is very much welcome!

Jackal

QuoteShukpaw - 6/8/2012  2:33 PM

Way to enable, Jason.  I really want one of these, but now is not the time.

But will you ever see a price this good again (except, of course next time that they run a special).

:hypno:

Shukpaw

My furnace has stopped working properly.  It will need to be replaced before the summer is over.  As nice as that cutter looks, heat in the winter looks better.

Jackal

QuoteShukpaw - 6/8/2012  2:49 PM

My furnace has stopped working properly.  It will need to be replaced before the summer is over.  As nice as that cutter looks, heat in the winter looks better.

That's right, you live in one of those states that has weather.  :bright:

horrido

I wouldn't mind getting one of these cutters so I have tried with monster to send stuff my way before and they wanted to put a friggin huge tobacco tax tariff and would not send humi pillows my way. Any idea why they would do that? I want to order this so bad but.....
-- Cuban saying

Cigary

QuoteShukpaw - 6/8/2012  2:49 PM

The compressor on my 5 year old A/C went out a month ago and even though it's under warranty for 10 years it's still gonna cost me $800 to install, set up, etc.  I have 2 A/C units..one for upstairs ( the one that failed ) and one downstairs.  I thought about this and went out and got a portable unit for the Master Bedroom which is a big bedroom...600 sq. feet and it's only me and the mrs.  The unit cost only $300 and nearly freezes us out at night so I've saved $500 on that.  In the winter we use portable heaters that work so well we don't even use the HVAC at all...plus we have a huge fireplace.  We have a huge house but I get sick and tired of seeing utility bills that use to range in the summer...$400 for A/C and now it's barely over $100.  In the winter heat would cost us $300 to run the gas heat...now with the portable units it's only about $70a month while our gas bill doesn't get over $50.

I've researched portable units with SEER ratings...energy efficiency and buy the units with my credit card that doubles the warranty...I know I've saved at least $200 to $300 a month converting to portable units.  We only use them in the rooms we're in instead of heating or cooling 1600 square feet on both floors...even if we turned off one zone it was still ridiculous what we paid.  Todays appliances are really worth the money...we have to put on blankets at night with this portable air conditioner and it only costs 15 cents an hour to run...amazing.

Shukpaw

I'm looking at 4 to 5 grand to replace the central unit.  I don't use credit, and with only my wife working I have a minimum reserve that I don't want to fall below, so I don't have that much money freed up.  Space heaters are starting to look good.  I've sold some of my cigars, and I have a collectible LEGO set that I just sold for $800, so I am hoping to piece the money together before the end of Summer.  You guys are welcome to buy anything you can see in my virtual humidor.

ntanner

nice cutter, couldnt have done this a couple days back before i made my monthly stick order could they?
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

BigTA

Done deal,, Thanks for the down low on the price Jason. Of course I picked up a five of AF Hemingway Best Sellers for 31 bucks along with there 50 dollar freeby Final Blend Test Flight Maduro's 8 pack, Got out for inder 70 bucks, Thank god or the wife will kill me...
Cheap sex, Cheap booze, Cheap cigars, Everybody loves a bargain.

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=BigTA

nirab

Is there a size it won't work on? My wife is thinking of ordering for father's day for someone, but if it only works on the sizes they mention, I'm not too sure about it.   :?:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.