Dad's Day Swag

Started by toby2, 06/17/2012 10:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

toby2

my two younglings had these in my spot at the kitchen table this AM when i got up. (along with all their handmade fun stuff) the wife did good!

an Erik Nording Signature smooth.

i love it and since i now know the honey trick it will be broke in in no time. the honey thing worked great on a Peterson i have never been able to get a decent cake going in.

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

gitfiddl

Nice!  My Dad still has one of those dogs...
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

toby2

Quotegitfiddl - 6/17/2012 11:41 AM Nice! My Dad still has one of those dogs...

we have a red bloodhound named Lou. the kids wanted to get the rests. their mom stepped up with the pipe :-)

cocon

WOOOOO - Ric Flair

Train, say your prayers, and eat your vitamins - Hulk Hogan

Shukpaw

I'm right 98% of the time.  Who cares about the other 3%?

BigTA

That is sweet, Enjoy and Happy Fathers day..
Cheap sex, Cheap booze, Cheap cigars, Everybody loves a bargain.

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=BigTA

metalhead y cigarguy

Very nice. Enjoy the new pipe.
I'm a Guru playing a Guru disguised as another Guru. 

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

Instagram: metalhead_cigarguy

nirab

Here is what the wifey suprised me with this morning! Already broke it in with a MF Le Bijou grand robusto!!  :dancing:

The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Shukpaw

Brian, sweet ashtray and deck/porch.
I'm right 98% of the time.  Who cares about the other 3%?

horrido

"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

toby2

Quotenirab - 6/17/2012 5:34 PM Here is what the wifey suprised me with this morning! Already broke it in with a MF Le Bijou grand robusto!! :dancing:

i want one! that must be the dandy deluxe model.

nwb

Very cool looking pipe! :thumbsup:
Chief of Shaft

wescat

Quotenwb - 6/17/2012  6:25 PM

Very cool looking pipe! :thumbsup:

x2
The second law chases us all.
In most realms, tranquility comes from ownership.
Order ensues when everyone totes their own water.  
Stand firm, and never let the bastards grind you down.  
Life's arc is primarily charted between ones ears.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
Heaven is where the police are British, the lovers French, the mechanics German, the chefs Italian, and it is all organized by the Swiss.
Hell is where the police are German, the lovers Swiss, the mechanics French, the chefs British, and it is all organized by the Italians.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

nirab

Thanks Shukpaw! Deck is available to any geeks out there whenever they are in the Austin area...except serial killers. You never hear someone say, "oh, I met a serial killer once, he was a nice fellow"...  :-)
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.