Turkish or Greek

Started by FNA, 07/25/2012 01:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FNA

Any fans here?

Actually, i'm talking Turkish or Greek style, since I've never seen any Turkish branded coffee and can only get Greek brands at the church festivals.

toby2

we drink it often. i have a nice pot with matching cups we got from turkey, go figure. i buy the blend fron San Marco Coffee. i have a friend from the middle east who brings me spices for tea and coffee but the San Marco isnt bad either.

Hapcigar

Never tried it but it sound a bit strong.
However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results. - Winston Churchill

akira

I have a buddy that prepares it for us on occassion.  I like it as a change of pace, but I probably couldn't do it on a regular basis.
"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

gitfiddl

Quoteakira - 7/25/2012  5:27 PM

I have a buddy that prepares it for us on occassion.  I like it as a change of pace, but I probably couldn't do it on a regular basis.

I could probably do this Greek on a regular basis... :shades:
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

akira

Quotegitfiddl - 7/25/2012  3:19 PM

Quoteakira - 7/25/2012  5:27 PM

I could probably do this Greek on a regular basis... :shades:

She has shyts for brains with that tweet, but it would have been fun seeing her bounce around in the Olympics. :biggrin:
"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.