Cigar Tasting Notes wheel!

Started by southernrun, 08/17/2012 05:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

southernrun

Found this floating on facebook in one of the groups I'm part of.

Ken Kelley

Interesting. There are a few I hadn't seen on other tasting wheels. Undergrowth? Polished furniture? Don't believe I've ever run across a stick with those flavors.

Now if you run across one of those really bad sticks, my pal Moki has a wheel which might give you some help....

Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

southernrun

Brlesq

"Feline musk" . . .  :lmao:

So if you smoke one of these, does your wife get mad and accuse you of cheating on her?
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

DonM

"The Curmudgeon"

Vroomp

Pencil wood? Wouldn't that usually be cedar?
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Cfickter

havn't had the one that tastes like rubber yet!
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

lubrix

Attic & undergrowth...Hmmm
----
Guru of ruining the moment.

toby2

thank God cigars still taste like cigars too me.

PKAmmoTroop

Quotetoby2 - 8/17/2012  6:40 AM

thank God cigars still taste like cigars too me.

Highest compliment you can give a cigar! :thumbsup:
"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it."
    - Terry Pratchett

billy82

Even before I opened this thread I knew Ken was going to post the dog rocket wheel.
:lmao:
But I really liked the name "Wish Stealer". It had a Native American ring to it. -Brlesq

A wise geek once told me that moving up from a daily smoke to a weekly or even bi-monthly smoke would be worth it, if I could learn how to appreciate a really really good cigar. -southernrun
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=billy82

pferg

CrazyK

Quotepferg - 8/17/2012  10:32 AM

:lmao:  :lmao:

x2
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

ntanner

I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Hapcigar

Properly pinched.

Oh and thank you.
However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results. - Winston Churchill

Rebecca Silverwolf

Quotebilly82 - 8/17/2012  7:21 AM

Even before I opened this thread I knew Ken was going to post the dog rocket wheel.

Yep.

"Well, we may not have parted on the best of terms. I realize certain words were exchanged. Also certain... bullets."

"If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."

-Captain Malcolm Reynolds

chief791

QuoteAlphairon - 8/17/2012  6:40 AM

Interesting. There are a few I hadn't seen on other tasting wheels. Undergrowth? Polished furniture? Don't believe I've ever run across a stick with those flavors.

Now if you run across one of those really bad sticks, my pal Moki has a wheel which might give you some help....

Ok so i lost it at Sauteed Rectal Leackage.     :lmao:  :lmao: :lmao:
"Well now I'm no hero, That's understood
All the redemption I can offer, girl, Is beneath this dirty hood"
From Thunder Road by Bruce Springsteen

"Give me a diablo sandwich, a Dr. Pepper, and make it quick, I'm in a god-damn hurry."

Buford T. Justice

Ken Kelley

Quotechief791 - 8/17/2012  5:24 PM

Ah! So you haven't met Moki until now? Better Moki than a midget pole dancer! :biggrin:

billy82

QuoteAlphairon - 8/17/2012  6:37 PM

Quotechief791 - 8/17/2012  5:24 PM

Ah! So you haven't met Moki until now? Better Moki than a midget pole dancer! :biggrin:

Its been little since she appeared on a thread.  I wounder if she become shy.   :shades:
But I really liked the name "Wish Stealer". It had a Native American ring to it. -Brlesq

A wise geek once told me that moving up from a daily smoke to a weekly or even bi-monthly smoke would be worth it, if I could learn how to appreciate a really really good cigar. -southernrun
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=billy82

Ken Kelley

Quotebilly82 - 8/17/2012  7:33 PM

Its been little since she appeared on a thread.  I wounder if she become shy.   :shades:[/QUOTE]

You practically guaranteed a command appearance! I seen Dave lurking around in here tonight so just wait a little while and she'll be here.  :biggrin:

87North

QuoteRebecca Silverwolf - 8/17/2012  12:37 PM

Yep.

Sometimes I really like the predictability of things here...  :lmao:  :lmao:  
Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

Vroomp

I have to say, you all seem like a fun bunch to me! Hope I have the chance to meet this pole dancing midget you speak of.............

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

1sgjeffward

Isn't it amazing sometimes how fast things can go down hill around here :biggrin:
Jeff

"Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

Shukpaw

Quote1sgjeffward - 8/17/2012  10:11 PM

Isn't it amazing sometimes how fast things can go down hill around here :biggrin:

Not really.  You learn to expect it.  :-)  When a thread stays on topic, now that is amazing.
I'm right 98% of the time.  Who cares about the other 3%?

Shukpaw

I was surprised that wasn't the first thing I saw.
I'm right 98% of the time.  Who cares about the other 3%?

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.