Titan Cigar Fest II

Started by dropkicksaint, 08/13/2008 01:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dropkicksaint

Titan Fest II
Titan Fest II is on the horizon and we are gearing up here at Titan Cigar. It has been rather hectic, as you might imagine. This is an invitation to all to come out.

This is our second annual Titan Fest, and if you attended last year, this year's is even larger. It will be September 27, from 6pm until midnight. Last year was a Mear's Point Marina on the Kent Narrows. We literally moved it across the street to the larger venue of Red Eye's Dock Bar.

We have close to THIRTY vendors signed up, and only more to come betwixt now and then. The admission is 100 dollars. With that you will receive a coupon book with the vendors listed, walk around to each booth and present the coupon. You will in turn receive 1- 3 cigars. At the very least you are walking away with 30 cigars for your ticket. There will be 12 raffles, food and drink provided by Red Eye's Dock Bar. Tommy Bahama Rum and Apparel will be there. Whether you are a neophyte to cigars or a seasoned enthusiast. This is an event to mark the calendars for and not miss.

Call Titan Cigar at (410) 721- 2944 or visit www.titancigar.com.

Happy Herfing,

Ezra
VIRTVS IVNXIT MORS NON SEPARABIT

Bob Cordell

Spammer!

:lmao:  :lmao:
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

podman28

Maybe spam but I guess I would attend if it were in my area.

dropkicksaint

I don't really think of it as spam. I am a member here, and do read other posts. I just so happen, as well, to be the General Manager of Titan Cigar in Gambrills, Maryland. I am a Certified Retail Tobacconist from Tobacconist University. I was merely informing this group of a cigar event in Maryland.
VIRTVS IVNXIT MORS NON SEPARABIT

SenorPablo

I'm totally fine with this type of announcement.  Especially since its so close to me.  I used to live in Annapolis, about 15 mins from Titan.  Now i'm about 30 mins south.   But I would love to be able to make it to this.  Need to plant the seed with the wife.  Sounds like a great time!

In any case Ezra has been a member here for awhile, and is certainly welcome.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

mhuss

Quotedropkicksaint - 8/13/2008  3:36 PM
I don't really think of it as spam. I am a member here, and do read other posts. I just so happen, as well, to be the General Manager of Titan Cigar in Gambrills, Maryland. I am a Certified Retail Tobacconist from Tobacconist University. I was merely informing this group of a cigar event in Maryland.

I do believe Bob was joking.  I wouldn't take him too literally.  And like Paul said, annoucements like this are welcome.  Those of us that are not general managers at cigar stores make these type of annoucements all the time.  It's no problem.  I just wish I had the time and the money to come down to attend!

texlewee

Damn,

I was all excited because I thought they were serving spam at the event.

Nothing better than Spam, Cigars, and a cold Old Milwaukee. :dancing:  :dancing:  :dancing:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:
" The only thing better than a good cigar is ANOTHER good cigar. "

" What a pleasant stain comes from an enemy's blood.  "

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=texlewee

Bob Cordell

"I do believe Bob was joking. I wouldn't take him too literally."

I think somebody has finally figured me out around here!

Haaaaaaaa! Yes, I was only kidding!

:crazy:
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.