Split Anyone? Excalibur Dark Knight on sale

Started by SenorPablo, 07/09/2007 11:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SenorPablo

These are very good cigars and are on sale for 48 hours (24 hours left) for a great price.   $65 for a case of 20 plus comes with a free leather carrying case with 3 more HDM cigars.  That's at like 3 bucks a stick.  These were such a hit they sold out in the first 24 hours but they are accepting back orders for the same deal.  Let me know if anyone is interested in splitting these.

-Paul

See the description below:

Excalibur 1066 Dark Knight
Now at a ROCK-BOTTOM $64.95!
FREE Hoyo De Monterrey leather cigar case 3-pack (a $27.20 value) with every box

Greetings Fellow Cigar Lover,
Ever hear the expression, "the original and the best?" Well that's what we've got on tap for the next 48 hours. Debuting in 2003, this beefy beauty was the first "Dark Knight" frontmark added to the Excalibur 1066 series, breaking away from the pack with a full-bodied taste and a long, rich finish.

So here's the deal: Since we already offer this cigar at $64.95/box - the absolute lowest price possible (and that's no hype) - we're including a FREE Hoyo De Monterrey leather cigar case with three Hoyo de Monterrey Robustos, a $27.20 value on its own. I bought one of these case cases as a graduation gift for the son of a friend of mine, and the quality is top-grade. Plus, the case fits the 54-ring Dark Knights perfectly.

The core consists of Honduran, Nicaraguan and Dominican Piloto Cuban longfillers with a Connecticut Broadleaf binder just like the mainline 1066 selection. But it's the dark, oily Connecticut Havana-seed wrapper that gives this cigar its zesty character and complexity. The smoke is bold, balanced, smooth, and earthy, peppered with a trace of sweetness on a moderately spicy finish.

Add a box to your cart now. At our everyday rock-bottom price, plus the free case and cigars, this is a really sensible offer, and one which I hope you'll jump on, because if you love full-flavored blends, these cigars are really extraordinary.

Excalibur 1066 Dark Knight (Honduras)
Size/Strength: 5¾" x 54 / Full
Wrapper: U.S. Connecticut Havana-seed
Filler: Honduran, Nicaraguan, Dominican (Piloto Cubano)
Binder: U.S. Connecticut Broadleaf
Presentation: Box of 20 cigars
Everyday Famous Price: $110.00
Two-Day Sale Price:
$64.95 + Free Hoyo De Monterrey leather cigar case 3-Pack!
http://www.famous-smoke.com/cigars/search/stats_email.cfm/inum/17443/emk/EMT454?utm_source=EMT454&utm_medium=email
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

theoldcc

These are fine sticks.  If i didn't already have some in the humidor (and a wife comlaining about my gorwing collection) i'd go in with you.

*P
"The most interesting information comes from children, for
they tell all they know and then stop." - Mark Twain
My Smokes

Anthony

That leather case that comes with them is actually really nice.  I got one with a Hoyo sampler. It's a hard case and it's cedar lined, not one of those cheap 3-finger sleeves.

:cool:
_____

SenorPablo

Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

Anthony

_____

SenorPablo

Oh well.  The sale is over.  Maybe next time.  It's probably god that I didn't buy any more cigars anyways.  

However, if I see those RP Vintages go on sale anytime soon i'll be forced to go it alone if I must!

-Paul

pieman

If your looking for a deal on RP vintages try the vintage 2nds on CI. I got some and there is no difference in taste, I love my Rockys and I would def know.
www.myspace.com/johnnypieman

"It seems poker's just not your game, Ike. I know: let's have a spelling contest." - Doc Holliday

theoldcc

Thats good advise.  Have you had any of the other seconds from CI?
"The most interesting information comes from children, for
they tell all they know and then stop." - Mark Twain
My Smokes

SenorPablo

Quotepieman - 10/9/2007  6:09 PM

If your looking for a deal on RP vintages try the vintage 2nds on CI. I got some and there is no difference in taste, I love my Rockys and I would def know.

Love the Vintages.  I'm such an RP biggot I've always been disappointed with seconds.  I'll have to give them a try though.  

Thanks for the suggestion!
-Paul

pieman

Never tried any other 2nds but even I was hard pressed to find 4 flaws on the wrapper in 15 cigars when I got those RP 2nds. Great buy IMHO.
www.myspace.com/johnnypieman

"It seems poker's just not your game, Ike. I know: let's have a spelling contest." - Doc Holliday

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.