ios6

Started by ABoskovich, 09/27/2012 11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ABoskovich

Just upgraded to ios6   The "smoke one" function no longer works. Any eta on a compatible version of the app?

1sgjeffward

Jeff

"Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

Jackal

Contact SenorPablo.  He wrote the application.  He can help you to debug it.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

toby2

everytime my iPhones and iPads start working without a hitch they go and change the damn iOS. :angry:

zac

I'm waiting for awhile before updating my 4s.  I use maps way to much, and will wait for apple to work out the kinks first.

toby2

Quotezac - 9/28/2012  9:09 AM  I'm waiting for awhile before updating my 4s.  I use maps way to much, and will wait for apple to work out the kinks first.

yup i should have. Pandora works great in one truck, MS Sync, and not real great in my other, Alpine. they worked fine b4. eevrytime an "upgraded" iOS comes out it takes a few months to get the kinks out.

pferg

Just one word to stir up the pot here:

ANDROID

billy82

Quotepferg - 9/28/2012  9:37 AM

ANDROID

One more word:

JELLYBEAN

:biggrin:
But I really liked the name "Wish Stealer". It had a Native American ring to it. -Brlesq

A wise geek once told me that moving up from a daily smoke to a weekly or even bi-monthly smoke would be worth it, if I could learn how to appreciate a really really good cigar. -southernrun
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=billy82

Jackal

Quotebilly82 - 9/28/2012  7:47 AM

Quotepferg - 9/28/2012  9:37 AM

ANDROID

One more word:

JELLYBEAN

:biggrin:

:word:

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

toby2

Quotepferg - 9/28/2012  9:37 AM  Just one word to stir up the pot here:  ANDROID

nah. user policed apps ain't for me. when the horse is already out of the barn it's too late to shut the door. 

Robert LG

Quotetoby2 - 9/28/2012  11:24 AM

Quotepferg - 9/28/2012  9:37 AM  Just one word to stir up the pot here:  ANDROID

nah. user policed apps ain't for me. when the horse is already out of the barn it's too late to shut the door. 

As with the most things internet related, common sense will generally keep you out of trouble.  Android user since the original Motorola Droid.
Rob

cmmayo

--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

metalhead y cigarguy

About a month ago I bought the Motorola Atrix (Droid) and it's a nice phone. I like it a lot. Much better than my Iphone 3. Don't know if it's actually better than the Iphone's but it's definitely better than my dinosaur of a smart phone I had.
I'm a Guru playing a Guru disguised as another Guru. 

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

Instagram: metalhead_cigarguy

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.