Backdoor Ban on Shipping Pipe Tobacco??

Started by Brlesq, 10/13/2012 05:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brlesq

I don't smoke my pipe often, but last year I bought some loose tobacco from an online B&M.  Today I got the email below.  I hope its only this retailer and not something true for all online shops!

"As some of you may have noticed, yesterday we had to change our online store so that it no longer accepts credit cards for purchases of pipe tobacco. This is due to a policy that has been implemented by the major credit card companies. We have been informed that they are no longer allowing sales of any loose tobacco over the internet to be paid for with their cards. We had this same problem a few years ago with PayPal. We are attempting to find a solution to this. We are also looking into other forms of payment that will be easier and faster for our customers but in the meantime we can only accept checks or money orders for online orders. If you have questions please call us at 417-886-8380 or 1-800-626-2971. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope to have a resolution soon."
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

chief791

"Well now I'm no hero, That's understood
All the redemption I can offer, girl, Is beneath this dirty hood"
From Thunder Road by Bruce Springsteen

"Give me a diablo sandwich, a Dr. Pepper, and make it quick, I'm in a god-damn hurry."

Buford T. Justice

Ken Kelley

Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

gitfiddl

Quotechief791 - 10/13/2012  7:33 PM

Big Brother Sucks

I agree.  I don't watch any of those shows.  Big Brother, Survivor, Dancing with the Transgender Child of a Former Game-show Host... I really don't see the appeal...

:confused:

Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

Ken Kelley

Quotegitfiddl - 10/13/2012  8:19 PM

Big Brother Sucks

I agree.  I don't watch any of those shows.  Big Brother, Survivor, Dancing with the Transgender Child of a Former Game-show Host... I really don't see the appeal...

My wife watches Survivor. Sometimes there's a fair amount of interesting scenery on the show.  :smoker2:
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

gitfiddl

QuoteAlphairon - 10/13/2012  8:28 PM

Quotegitfiddl - 10/13/2012  8:19 PM

Big Brother Sucks

My wife watches Survivor. Sometimes there's a fair amount of interesting scenery on the show.  :smoker2:

Maybe so, but you can choose what you want to watch at xhamster.
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

Brlesq

Quotegitfiddl - 10/13/2012  8:30 PM
Maybe so, but you can choose what you want to watch at xhamster.

:nono:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.