From the M*A*S*H episode"Fade Out, Fade In:" COL. POTTER: Cigar? RADAR: Will it stunt my growth? COL. POTTER: Whattya got to loose? RADAR: Is it Habit forming? COL. POTTER: Nah, I've smoked 5 cigars a day and never got the habit! RADAR: That's good to know! (After lighting cigars, Radar makes a puzzled look) COL POTTER: Nothin' like a good cigar on a clear morning! RADAR: Or Cream of Wheat. Later, Radar was found over the hill, sick from his first cigar...

Main Menu

Greetings from the Whale's Vagina

Started by cooonger1, 11/27/2012 06:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cooonger1

I'm a fellow herfer transplanted into sunny San Diego. I've been smoking for a long time, but really got back into it over the past couple of years. Being anal about storage and keeping track of my sticks I happened upon this place through he iPhone App. Great job to everyone who maintains the site and the App!

Brlesq

You know Bertha, too?!?  We'll send help!

Glad to have you join us!  You and Herfin' Chef will make great friends.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

chief791

Quotecooonger1 - 11/27/2012  7:33 PM  I'm a fellow herfer transplanted into sunny San Diego. I've been smoking for a long time, but really got back into it over the past couple of years. Being anal about storage and keeping track of my sticks I happened upon this place through he iPhone App. Great job to everyone who maintains the site and the App!

:welcome: From NY

"Well now I'm no hero, That's understood
All the redemption I can offer, girl, Is beneath this dirty hood"
From Thunder Road by Bruce Springsteen

"Give me a diablo sandwich, a Dr. Pepper, and make it quick, I'm in a god-damn hurry."

Buford T. Justice

toby2

by your intro i thought you had run into the ex-wife.

:welcome:

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

CrazyK

CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

nwb

Welcome to the site!

Using both the words vagina and anal in your intro has to be a new record.  I'm not even sure Bob matched that.
Chief of Shaft

tvolball

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

Jackal

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

pferg

welcome to the site, from Edmonton, Canada

cooonger1

Quotetoby2 - 11/27/2012  6:58 PM

by your intro i thought you had run into the ex-wife.

:welcome:

I thought I heard another voice in here! :bigthumbs:

SenorPablo

Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

nirab

Welcome from beeuutaful Buda, Texas! Stay classy San Diego!!  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

bmac7754

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Rebecca Silverwolf

Greetings from Southern California.
"Well, we may not have parted on the best of terms. I realize certain words were exchanged. Also certain... bullets."

"If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."

-Captain Malcolm Reynolds

metalhead y cigarguy

Welcome from the Pacific Northwest. We're glad to have you join us.
I'm a Guru playing a Guru disguised as another Guru. 

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

Instagram: metalhead_cigarguy

Otter

R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

Hot Stuff x

Welcome to the site... and keep it weird, Cooonger!
LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

Hapcigar

However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results. - Winston Churchill

NES Tek

"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

gitfiddl

Welcome from Jacksonville, FL!  :welcome:
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

dwig

Welcome from OK!
 :biggrin:

......."and the other guy said:  Help me find my keys and we can drive out of here!"
I wonder if clouds ever look down on us and say:  Hey look.  That one is shaped like an idiot!"

Vroomp

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

DonM

Welcome from the Sunshine State!

"The Curmudgeon"

87North

Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.