Hello from FOB Shank, Afghanistan

Started by eviltimtebow, 12/08/2012 01:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eviltimtebow

New to the site.  Just sitting here in the middle of Afghanistan allows for ample smoking time.  Doing my best to build up my deployment humidor with the help of CI.
Nothing heals like cold steel

tvolball

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

Vroomp

:welcome:To the site,,,, enjoy!
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Otter

R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

pferg

Welcome for Edmonton Canada, enjoy the site

Phi871

Welcome and thank you for your service!

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

DonM

Welcome from the Sunshine State!  We appreciate your service, I retired my combat boots 12 years ago

"The Curmudgeon"

1029henry

Welcome from SoCal, and thanks for protecting your country.
"What a kid I got, I told him about the birds and the bees and he told me about the butcher and my wife"

"When I was a kid my parents moved a lot, but I always found them"

"My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met"
-Rodney Dangerfield

MT21

Welcome to CG and thank you for your service.  :thanx:
"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment."

Gurkha free zone.

nirab

Welcome from beeuutaful Buda, Texas! And thank you so much for your service to this great country. If you are ever in the Austin/Buda/San Antonio area, let me know, and the first cigar is on me...and you can buy the second one!  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Ken Kelley

Welcome, Ron!  :welcome:

Like DonM, I'm retired too. USAF in my case...almost 20 years now. Dayum! Has it been THAT long?  :-0
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

mpurtle01

Welcome, from Germany!  Did you happen to get in on any cigars that came in a huge care package and got distributed out from Shindand recently?  There was a big package that a bunch of guys put together here, headed up by NWB, and was sent over there last month.

toby2

1sgjeffward

Jeff

"Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

SenorPablo

Welcome to CG Ron!  Good luck building up your humidor.  CI is good for that.  :biggrin:  And thanks for your service over there!

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

ntanner

I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Hot Stuff x

Welcome to the site.  Smoke 'em if you got 'em.
LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

Hapcigar

:welcome: to CG from NJ!  Thank you for your service.
However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results. - Winston Churchill

hardeveningsuburb

Welcome, and thanks for your service!
"After people get to know me, they all say I drink a lot of beer. I don't deny it either. Why should I? I'm not ashamed of beer." - Richard Brautigan

eviltimtebow

Quotenirab - 12/8/2012  1:35 PM

Welcome from beeuutaful Buda, Texas! And thank you so much for your service to this great country. If you are ever in the Austin/Buda/San Antonio area, let me know, and the first cigar is on me...and you can buy the second one!  :biggrin:

Actually just left that area.  Was down at Ft. Sam for the last few years before PCSing to Bethesda.

eviltimtebow

Quotempurtle01 - 12/8/2012  2:25 PM

Welcome, from Germany!  Did you happen to get in on any cigars that came in a huge care package and got distributed out from Shindand recently?  There was a big package that a bunch of guys put together here, headed up by NWB, and was sent over there last month.

Nah, wasn't lucky enough to get my hands on any of those unfortunately.

Robert LG

:welcome: and thanks for your service! :usa:
Rob

gitfiddl

Welcome from Jacksonville, FL, where I'm sure there will one day be a statue of the evil Tim Tebow.  He's playing here today, or at least holding a clipboard...

:shades:
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.