The Big Smoke in Las Vegas

Started by Sticks, 10/31/2008 06:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sticks

The Big Smoke in Las Vegas starts on Nov. 7 through the 9th. I am attending the event with my brother in law. Kind of spendy and it's a one time deal. A nice line up of premium cigars and food an liquor will also be part of the event. If I don't get too distracted, I'll try to take a few pictures and post them on C.G.

Duker511

Try not to have too much fun, its easy to get into trouble in LV. Anyway, have a good time and remember,"What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas". :dancing:
Tim

podman28

Have a great time. I must say that I am a bit jealous.

JKG

This sucks... we never have anything like that in St. Louis. :meansmoke:

stogie_foggie

QuoteJKG - 10/31/2008  9:53 AM

This sucks... we never have anything like that in St. Louis. :meansmoke:

Nobody ever has anything like this.... except Las Vegas.  Yet another reason to go there!
"... watch how much evil, which we call crime..."  - Ray Lewis

SenorPablo

QuoteSticks - 10/31/2008  7:31 AM

The Big Smoke in Las Vegas starts on Nov. 7 through the 9th. I am attending the event with my brother in law. Kind of spendy and it's a one time deal. A nice line up of premium cigars and food an liquor will also be part of the event. If I don't get too distracted, I'll try to take a few pictures and post them on C.G.

Should be a great time.  I can't wait to see the pics.  I've never been to one.
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

minesman

QuoteDuker511 - 10/31/2008  7:18 AM

What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas". :dancing:
and sometimes end up on youtube.

bslatner

Quoteminesman - 10/31/2008  4:33 PM
QuoteDuker511 - 10/31/2008  7:18 AMWhat happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas". :dancing:
and sometimes end up on youtube.

Despite what everyone says, that was NOT me in the video with the transsexual walrus and nuns!

Sticks

Bryan, you were right, it was a great time. I shook hands with Rocky P., Litto Gomez and Mr. Torrano. Also I saw Padron and Alex Bradley.  Since we don't have any women members as far as I know, I have to mention that the women who were at the show as part of the vendors presentation were stunning.

bslatner

QuoteSticks - 11/10/2008  7:28 AMBryan, you were right, it was a great time. I shook hands with Rocky P., Litto Gomez and Mr. Torrano. Also I saw Padron and Alex Bradley.  Since we don't have any women members as far as I know, I have to mention that the women who were at the show as part of the vendors presentation were stunning.

Heh, glad you had fun.

Last year, CAO had the best booth babes. But there were plenty to go around.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.