A small humidor at work

Started by theoldcc, 07/18/2007 08:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theoldcc

I was thinking about getting a small humidor at work.  I don't think anyone else I work with has one  but I see some people spoiling some old cigars they got from babies etc just siiting in their pencil holder or whatnot.  Does anyone else do this?  

I have found myself from time to time going out after work with folks and wishing I had one.

*P
"The most interesting information comes from children, for
they tell all they know and then stop." - Mark Twain
My Smokes

Anthony

Probably a good idea, as long as you have a secure place to keep it.

You can pick up a small 20ct for pretty darn cheap on cbid.  I've picked up a few of those brand logo ones, and I've never paid over $10.  Just make sure it says it includes the humidification element.  Some are just the box.
_____

mistagordo

I have one at work sitting in a drawer in my desk for the reason you mentioned.  Plus if I have a client come into town that likes cigars then that is an added bonus.

Steve

tnt956

Paul gave me the humidor from the sampler we split and I will be putting that in my office!  I think a humidor adds a nice touch.

theoldcc

Thats exactly what I have as well.  These smaller "free" ones from CI.  I'm going to clean one up, season it, and bring it with a few smokes.  I can't see any reason not too.

*P
"The most interesting information comes from children, for
they tell all they know and then stop." - Mark Twain
My Smokes

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.