night shift and coffee drinkers

Started by vw77guy, 02/25/2013 03:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vw77guy

There's about 8 inches of snow on the ground and nothing to do at work tonight, so I fired up the espresso maker.  Nothing complements my usual pot of coffee a night like a double shot and half & half!  Ready to make it through the next slow 5 hours.

cibolodave

good way to keep yourself awake

Greenfairypipe

Wolfeman

"After the first glass of absinthe you see things as you wish they were. After the second you see them as they are not. Finally you see things as they really are, and that is the most horrible thing in the world."
- Oscar Wilde

toby2

sounds good. did the night shift for years. the upside was the suites were all gone at that hour.

BXgreenhorn

well at least it's done now you can enjoy a nice stogie :dancing: well maybe after some :snoring:

grabow66

I feel ya man! I got off work at 6 am.
If at first you dont succeed you are running about average.

uplander12ga

I'm with you man. 7pm to 7am here. 4 days on, 1 off, 2 days on, 4 days off. The Bunn coffee burner is going 24/7 in these parts. :biggrin:
Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it, everything fades away, your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace. ~Raul Julia

1sgjeffward

Find someplace to hide and have a cigar and you're all set :biggrin:
Jeff

"Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

Smurf

Quote1sgjeffward - 2/25/2013  2:08 PM

Find someplace to hide and have a cigar and you're all set :biggrin:

:word:  :cigarman:
orbis non sufficit

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.