I am apologizing in advance.

Started by podman28, 03/03/2013 10:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

podman28

To those on my e-mail list in regards to the upcoming e-mail with manufacturers like Viaje and RoMa Craft involved I am sorry. However if you really like those guys I would suggest you register ASAP as big news is coming down the pike! :shy:

SenorPablo

Good to hear from you Tim!  Hope business is going well.  Looking forward to your new announcements.  

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

akira

If it involves great deals  and/or awesome freebies, you are forgiven.
"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

Brlesq

Two of my favorite brands!  Keep 'em coming Tim!

Maybe HHG's and a WLP?  :?:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

tvolball

I am a Viaje fan. I hope it's something tasty.
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

nwb

My wallet already feels lighter.... :-(
Chief of Shaft

nirab

Quotepodman28 - 3/3/2013  10:03 PM

To those on my e-mail list in regards to the upcoming e-mail with manufacturers like Viaje and RoMa Craft involved I am sorry. However if you really like those guys I would suggest you register ASAP as big news is coming down the pike! :shy:

Tim, I have registered on the email list twice, but have never received an email. Would love to get a heads up on some Viaje goodies!  :cry:  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

nwb

So when can we expect this big news....? :hypno:
Chief of Shaft

Vroomp

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

toby2

Quotenwb - 3/6/2013  10:17 PM  So when can we expect this big news....? :hypno:

???

podman28

I am hoping to be able to release the news tomorrow. Nirab please check your junk e-mail list as it may have filtered there. Yes Viaje HHG and WLP and special RoMa Craft stuff not to mention more now. It is going to be ugly!

mike.casey

Life is hard. It's harder when you're stupid. -John Wayne-

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

1sgjeffward

Quotepodman28 - 3/6/2013  9:39 PM

I am hoping to be able to release the news tomorrow. Nirab please check your junk e-mail list as it may have filtered there. Yes Viaje HHG and WLP and special RoMa Craft stuff not to mention more now. It is going to be ugly!

Got some hidden cash left after those last Quesada's I got from ya lets do it :dancing:
Jeff

"Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

tvolball

Quotepodman28 - 3/6/2013  11:39 PM

:cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:

nirab

Quotepodman28 - 3/6/2013  10:39 PM

Tim, I check my spam filter just about every day, and  have yet to see an email. Maybe I submitted it wrong, or it is wrong your data base?

nirab1@verizon.net
 :biggrin:

Had the HHG for the first time last weekend...and I would like some more please!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

nwb

Quotepodman28 - 3/6/2013  11:39 PM

Here's what is sad - I know it is going to be ugly.  Yet I've been checking my emails every half hour.... :shamebag:
Chief of Shaft

CrazyK

I'm dying to find out now!!
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

nkowal

Mautrak

I'm with Brian.  I signed up for the newsletter, but don't recall getting any emails yet.  Though I'll admit I get far too many emails to keep track of.  I'm going to sign up now with another email just to be safe!

podman28

Sorry guys was waiting for a couple of confirmations that didn't come through today. Will be tomorrow.

Mautrak

That's okay, Tim.  I just signed up with another email address just to be sure.

But now that I know I've signed up with two email addresses, it's safe for you to move ahead once you're able.  Now I'm ready.   :dancing:

tvolball

nwb

Quotepodman28 - 3/7/2013  9:50 PM

Sorry guys was waiting for a couple of confirmations that didn't come through today. Will be tomorrow.

:-(

The anticipation is killing me.....

:biggrin:
Chief of Shaft

podman28

Let's just say Viaje, RoMa Craft, Ortega to start. Possibly DE but I think that will be the next ugly one.

1sgjeffward

Quotepodman28 - 3/7/2013  8:34 PM

Let's just say Viaje, RoMa Craft, Ortega to start. Possibly DE but I think that will be the next ugly one.

Hey guys just posted a new thread but newsletter is out and everything is in stock! Just ordered these:
Aquitaine Atlatl 5-Pack    $45.00 USD
Viaje Honey & Hand Grenades The Rapier 5-Pack    $42.12 USD
Viaje Honey & Hand Grenades The Shiv 5-Pack    $45.72 USD
WLP Saint Patrick 5-Pack    $38.52 USD

AND a second order (gotta hide it from the wife!)

Viaje Honey & Hand Grenades The Shank 5-Pack
Aquitaine Knuckle Dragger 5-Pack

Check it out! New Wild Bunch in stock as well!
Jeff

"Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.