I decided to get me a new pipe

Started by grabow66, 03/05/2013 05:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grabow66

And this is it! A Butz Choquin
If at first you dont succeed you are running about average.

ljlemer

Tell us how it smokes. Enjoy!
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

toby2

nice! looks cool.

i picked up few for the truck this month myself. i was working the one little work pipe i had to death and it was showing.

ntanner

Nice pipe, i have been contemplating a pipe myself, something for those times when a cigar wont work.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Longhorn

I'm itching to try a pipe... maybe this Spring.  :?:

tvolball

Nice looking pipe. Never could get into the pipes. Love the smell!
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

uplander12ga

Very cool looking indeed!:thumbsup:
Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it, everything fades away, your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace. ~Raul Julia

akira

"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

87North

QuoteLonghorn - 3/5/2013  6:57 PM

No time like the present, and for some reason, it seems that pipes are particularly enjoyable in cool weather.    :confused:
Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

nirab

QuoteLonghorn - 3/5/2013  6:57 PM

Me too, but have not taken the leap yet. I remember you and I having this same thought a few months ago...so, who's gonna jump in first?  :?:  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

metalhead y cigarguy

Nice looking pipe. I always refer to that brand of pipes as the "Butt's Choking" pipes.   :biggrin:
I'm a Guru playing a Guru disguised as another Guru. 

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

Instagram: metalhead_cigarguy

cibolodave

mpurtle01

Awesome pipe Grabow!   Brian and Brad...   Jump in!  I have a pipe I bought back in 2001. Have smoked it a handful of times but very rarely.  I have some captain black and borkum riff tobakko but admittedly know nothing about pipe tobacco except it does taste good.  Never posted in the pipe section.  I have an Erik Nording pipe, very similar to this one but a little more round.  Can't find it at the moment....    My wife has accidentally hidden it from me.  http://www.danishpipeshop.com/product.asp?product=4423

The different tobaccos seem very intriguing....  Not sure it would ever overtake my cigar obsession...

Herfin' Chef

Me too, it's just a starter. But a pipe nonetheless.

-w-  
(unofficial Man of War)

Stimulating the American economy...One cigar at a time

Smurf

Think I will give a pipe a try this year
orbis non sufficit

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.