Black Ops

Started by chewmann, 04/20/2013 12:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chewmann

Hi all,

I am new to the website.  I want to try a Gurkha Black Ops Connecticut (Robusto (5.0"x52)).  I haven't been able to find singles of them, so I am thinking if I cannot buy a single, I would order a bundle of 20 from Cigar Int'l for $50 + S&H and would sell three 5-packs and keep the other 5.

If you let me know you want to get in on this, I will not ask you to pay for the cigars until I receive the order, which I will let you know when I do.  

5-pack = $12.50
shipping = $2.50

Total = $15.00  <--- that's $3/stick
PayPal or money order

We can eliminate this if someone would sell me one or two of these.

PM me...

Thanks!

Chewmann

Joelala

Can anyone vouch for Chew?
Joe

chewmann

Joe,

I am new, but I can tell you I am a very honest and upfront guy.  I know anyone can say that, but I mean it.  If you use PayPal to pay, you can cancel the transaction if I try anything shady...which I won't.

Hope this helps.

Chewmann

chewmann

I just posted a newbie intro FYI.

jtmazz10

First of all welcome dude!

I'm a bit picky about the Gurkhas I smoke so I won't be in on this, though I'm sure you're as stand up as you say, no doubt!

Enjoy the site!

Peace

"If I cannot smoke in heaven, then I shall not go." (Mark Twain)

John-Thomas Mazzocchi
Founder and Curator of Lilynana's Crib

redjj

I have smoked the Black Ops Habano Churchill and liked them. It is not the best smoke , but good enough for me to smoke daily.
FYI you can get 5 packs and MAZOS of 20 on Cigarbids for a hell of a lot cheeper. There a fair site. I just baught 7 mazos of 20 for $3 each. It was in a quick buy auction and they screwed it up. It was suppose to be 3 mazos for sale at $45 each. They put on the web as 45 mazos for $3 each. They actually honered ther screw up. I felt bad after I baught them and tried to cancel my order or pay more and they would not have. They said it was there screw up and they were going to honor it. Can't say I can think of many companies that would throw away   $1890 on a typo.  :bigthumbs:  
http://www.cigarbid.com/

P.S. The site is like crack. It is very addictive. I am thinking of starting a support group. :biggrin:

The site shows that it has no affiliations with Cigar international, but it gets billed from the same place on my credit card and a lot of the cigars come in cigar international bags. So if like the quality of cigar international you will be pleased with cigar bid.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."  Albert Einstein

chewmann

redjj ~ thanks for the info.  I will head over there now.

BXgreenhorn

Quoteredjj - 4/20/2013  3:24 PM

P.S. The site is like crack. It is very addictive. I am thinking of starting a support group. :biggrin:

The site shows that it has no affiliations with Cigar international, but it gets billed from the same place on my credit card and a lot of the cigars come in cigar international bags. So if like the quality of cigar international you will be pleased with cigar bid.

:word:

chewmann

Have a bid on a Mazo of Black Ops Robustos.  If I win them, I will post the updated price and post them here.

Semper Fi!

redjj

I have been using this site  http://sloppymcnubble.com/cbid/. You can look up all the past auctions and it will tell the best average and worst price. It helps for setting up your auto bid.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."  Albert Einstein

chewmann

I won a bundle of 20.  They are to ship to me on Wednesday of next week.  Once I get them, I will post that I have them and can be bought.

dboss

IMHO. Every cigar has its place. If they are cheap and u like them, smoke them. Or maybe they are for the yard or when Ur friends ask to bum one. They are also good to throw in when u do a pass or sale or trade within the forum. If u can afford $50 keep them

Mojo66

Quotedboss - 4/20/2013 11:28 PM IMHO. Every cigar has its place. If they are cheap and u like them, smoke them. Or maybe they are for the yard or when Ur friends ask to bum one. They are also good to throw in when u do a pass or sale or trade within the forum. If u can afford $50 keep them

+1

I keep cheaper smokes for working in the backyard and non discriminating friends. The good stuff is mine and for real cigar lovers.

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

lowpro75

Quotechewmann - 4/20/2013 2:40 PM

Joe,

I am new, but I can tell you I am a very honest and upfront guy. I know anyone can say that, but I mean it. Chewmann

If you put "I mean it" in bold I would have trusted you. 
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

gitfiddl

Quotelowpro75 - 4/22/2013  5:16 PM

Joe,

I am new, but I can tell you I am a very honest and upfront guy. I know anyone can say that, but I mean it. Chewmann

Come on, Rich.  There are enough sock-stuffing musicians around here that "honest" and "upfront" should have been in bold-face font...

:biggrin:
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

washington

Quotelowpro75 - 4/22/2013  4:16 PM  

Joe,

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  

My hovercraft is full of eels.

Michaelbevans61

Chewmann let me know, i may be in welcome also friend!
Rock and roll is no genre, rock and roll? .......my friends rock and roll is a way of life!
Brent Smith, Shinedown

chewmann

QuoteMichaelbevans61 - 4/23/2013  1:04 AM

Will do.  Thanks!.  :angel:

jharrisx5

I sent you a pm...
Puff Puff Give....

chewmann

Quotejharrisx5 - 4/23/2013  10:10 AM

I sent you a pm...
Sent you a reply J!

BXgreenhorn

Quotechewmann - 4/23/2013  7:13 AM

QuoteMichaelbevans61 - 4/23/2013  1:04 AM

Will do.  Thanks!.  :angel:
:lmao:  :thumbsup:

Ken Kelley

Oh, for crying out loud! What a bunch of horse waffles!  :biggrin:
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

chewmann

You guys are HURTING MY FEELINGS!!!

McBryde

Quotechewmann - 4/23/2013  10:49 AM

LMAO, it's like pouring a bucket of blood in the water, waiting for sharks!

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Ken Kelley

QuoteMcBryde - 4/23/2013  12:08 PM

Quotechewmann - 4/23/2013  10:49 AM

LMAO, it's like pouring a bucket of blood in the water, waiting for sharks!

E

True, dat! But the Geeks don't flame and no one is ever left with sucking mind wounds from the banter...and this bunch is good for unmerciful teasing! If you get uncomfortable with what is going on just speak up and the hi-jinks will stop...for a while...until you get more used to the environment and then who knows?  :biggrin:
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.