Signal Cigars 20% and Free Shipping

Started by SenorPablo, 04/22/2013 09:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SenorPablo

Hi folks.  I got an email from David at Signal Cigars (one of our sponsors), he asked me to pass along that he is running a 20% off sale on everything and free shipping.  Not sure for how long, but its there now.
http://www.signalcigars.com/

Cheers!
-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

Brlesq

Did he give you a code that we can use?  I saw the 20% off / free shipping banner on the website, but clicking on it does nothing.  I loaded my cart and went to check out, but it didn't take off 20% and added almost $10 for shipping, so I bailed out.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

dio

Are the prices we see ready discounted?

SenorPablo

My understanding is the prices shown now are the discounted prices.  Not sure why the free shipping isn't working.  I'll see if David can answer.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

SenorPablo

I just heard back from David.  The prices indicated all include the 20% off their old price and the free shipping should be working now.

-Paul

dio

Picked up Padron 8 cigar sampler. With free shipping the price is good.

Smurf

orbis non sufficit

kxthor911

Quotedio - 4/23/2013  2:38 PM

Yea I just bought one of these in natural for 90. Wish I had room for one in maduro as well.
Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

Ntxsage

Quotekxthor911 - 4/23/2013  3:45 PM

Yea I just bought one of these in natural for 90. Wish I had room for one in maduro as well.

Don't you  hate it when you find a great deal and an even better one on same sticks pops up a few days later?  That is a great price on those Padrons.
Did you know Stuart Scott almost made the Scripps National Spelling Bee as a child? Then the judges asked for skiing, but he only had one I. - acr

kxthor911

QuoteNtxsage - 4/23/2013  4:53 PM

Quotekxthor911 - 4/23/2013  3:45 PM

Don't you  hate it when you find a great deal and an even better one on same sticks pops up a few days later?  That is a great price on those Padrons.

Leave it to my buddy to be the one to say this...HAHA.
Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

SenorPablo

Hey folks.  David asked me to relay to you guys that this 20% off + free shipping special will only run for through May 3rd.  So get 'em while you can still find decent deals.

-Paul

kxthor911

QuoteSenorPablo - 4/30/2013  8:37 PM

Hey folks.  David asked me to relay to you guys that this 20% off + free shipping special will only run for through May 3rd.  So get 'em while you can still find decent deals.

-Paul

I would say that some of these deals are better than decent and I ordered mine already. They called me yesterday letting me know that part of my order would ship yesterday and part would be delayed because of back order (which I knew already.) It was great of them to check up though. Thanks for letting us know about this deal.

Brlesq

I ordered a few lighters today.  Great deals!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.