Hello From American Eagles Cigars

Started by pxdepotdotcom, 05/07/2013 01:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pxdepotdotcom

Hello to everyone in this forum, We are American Eagles Cigars the original and patented Camouflage Cigar, we are open for business with our Three lines, Torpedo, Robusto and Half Corona at our Online Store www.pxdepot.com .

WE OFFICIALLY SUPPORT SEMPER FI FUND

Also We will be selling Waterproof Hard Cases, that works like a Perfect Humidor and High Quality Military Gear and Apparel.

We are looking to share Smoking Experiences and to make new Friends.

And by the way .....
Promotion during the month of May

Only when you buy a box of Robustos, Half Corona or Torpedos you get A Hard Case Humidor with a cutter.  :dancing:

Joelala

Joe

mpurtle01

Welcome from Germany!  Very unique cigar wrappers.  Wonder how you do it....

CrazyK

Welcome from Markham, Ontario, Canada! Neat looking cigars!
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

akira

"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

billy82

But I really liked the name "Wish Stealer". It had a Native American ring to it. -Brlesq

A wise geek once told me that moving up from a daily smoke to a weekly or even bi-monthly smoke would be worth it, if I could learn how to appreciate a really really good cigar. -southernrun
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=billy82

1sgjeffward

:welcome: I have one of those around here somewhere....... :?:
Jeff

"Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

gitfiddl

Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

Cigary

Hendrik Kelner is a pretty impressive Cigar Maker and now you have my interest.  The Price Point is very affordable and although I don't know of anybody who has smoked one of these now would sure be a great time to do a review.  There are other cigars made by him... and 4x4 bundles ...The 4 x4 bundles are one of the great values in cigars today. Handmade in the Davidoff factory in the Dominican Republic with a long filler blend of San Vincente, Olor, and Piloto tobaccos, with an Olor binder and Connecticut wrapper. Made under the supervision of Hendrik Kelner himself. ( Sold at CigarKing ....great outfit that I buy from quite a bit )  Here is an interesting read on the man himself:  http://www.cigarbuyer.co.uk/online/magazine/issue5/12006905.html

SenorPablo

Welcome to CG!  Those are some interesting looking wrappers.  Intrigued on how they are made to look like that.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

Rebecca Silverwolf

"Well, we may not have parted on the best of terms. I realize certain words were exchanged. Also certain... bullets."

"If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."

-Captain Malcolm Reynolds

nirab

Welcome from beeuutaful Buda, Texas!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:  

The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Otter

Welcome to the group... I have two of the torpedos in my Humidor now, maybe I will toast one of this weekend and let folks know what I think.
R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

sjn1117

why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.