I won the Cigar Lottery

Started by bmac7754, 05/16/2013 08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmac7754

For those of you that don't know already, on cigarobsession.com Bryan does a cigar lottery.  What he does is takes in entries of 2 or 4 cigars until he comes up with 150 cigars.  He then does a drawing and gives away the 150 cigars along with a nice humidor donated by one of his sponsors.  Well dag nabbit, I hit it this time around. Here is the link, as he does youtube videos each week and for the drawing.  Get in on this , its cool and only cost you the postage.  I will slap up a picture when the monster stash comes in. 

http://cigarobsession.com/2013/05/15/cigarobsession-cigar-lottery-11-drawing/

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

mom_0f_4

metalhead y cigarguy

Very cool!  I've seen some of his lottery video's and they usually have awesome cigars in there. Enjoy the smokes!
I'm a Guru playing a Guru disguised as another Guru. 

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

Instagram: metalhead_cigarguy

jdwaynes1980

I was watching that video of the drawing, and was like "Damnit!" lol

Been a subscriber to Bryan's channel for quite some time now.
Roll Tide!

bmac7754

Quotemom_0f_4 - 5/16/2013  9:13 PM  very cool!

Thanks Tanya, its always awesome to get cigars when unexpected, 

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

nirab

Nice! I used to visit his site a lot, and sent in sticks for the first few lotteries. Not too sure why I stopped, but I guess I could always go back...ok, I will.

Congrats again on a killer win!  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

bmac7754

Bryan also sent me an email telling me he is sending the humidor a couple days ahead of the cigars so I can get it ready.  That is cool because I'm out of room right now as it is and would have nowhere to put them.

PETE314

I thought I was wrong once....but I was mistaken....

What good is it to wear your lucky rocketship underpants if nobody wants to see them????

sjn1117

why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

Brlesq

Neat idea.  Congrats!  Now you need to win a humidor to put them all in.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

bmac7754

QuoteBrlesq - 5/16/2013  9:53 PM  Neat idea.  Congrats!  Now you need to win a humidor to put them all in.

A humidor comes with them.

toby2

cavenbk

Congrats! That's awesome. I think I might need to get in on that.
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

ntanner

Congrats, that's very cool.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Smurf

orbis non sufficit

jimmyG

I'M subbed to Byran and watch his vids all the time, well done matey, enjoy :dancing:

nwb

Chief of Shaft

Joelala

Quotebmac7754 - 5/16/2013  8:08 PM

For those of you that don't know already, on cigarobsession.com Bryan does a cigar lottery.  What he does is takes in entries of 2 or 4 cigars until he comes up with 150 cigars.  He then does a drawing and gives away the 150 cigars along with a nice humidor donated by one of his sponsors.  Well dag nabbit, I hit it this time around. Here is the link, as he does youtube videos each week and for the drawing.  Get in on this , its cool and only cost you the postage.  I will slap up a picture when the monster stash comes in. 

http://cigarobsession.com/2013/05/15/cigarobsession-cigar-lottery-11-drawing/

I actually really enjoy his site, I am glad someone I know won!! Congrats!! I always mean to enter and I never do!!
Joe

CrazyK

Congrats!! That is very cool!
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

Cfickter

Very sweet - Congratulations
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

chief791

Way to go Brian I won the lottery no.9. You are in for some good smokes. Smoke inn will also send you a real nice 100 ct Humidor. Here is the video when i won 2 lotteries ago.                               http://youtu.be/5JxZ5Wi4PuA
"Well now I'm no hero, That's understood
All the redemption I can offer, girl, Is beneath this dirty hood"
From Thunder Road by Bruce Springsteen

"Give me a diablo sandwich, a Dr. Pepper, and make it quick, I'm in a god-damn hurry."

Buford T. Justice

bmac7754

Quotechief791 - 5/17/2013  11:04 AM  Way to go Brian I won the lottery no.9. You are in for some good smokes. Smoke inn will also send you a real nice 100 ct Humidor. Here is the video when i won 2 lotteries ago.                               http://youtu.be/5JxZ5Wi4PuA

That's awesome. Looks like the Geeks are taking over. 

tvolball

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

Otter

R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.