Previous topic - Next topic

nirab

Quotejdwaynes1980 - 5/19/2013  9:18 AM

http://www.cigarmonster.com/humidors-accessories.cfm

Link goes to some Boveda packs.  :-)
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

lubrix

I don't think Boveda packs would taste too good but I could be wrong.
----
Guru of ruining the moment.

nirab

Quotelubrix - 5/19/2013  11:58 AM

I don't think Boveda packs would taste too good but I could be wrong.

I've tried worse things though!  :-0
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

jdwaynes1980

Sale was earlier, obviously... Anyone tried makers mark coffee before?
Roll Tide!

Smurf

orbis non sufficit

vw77guy

No but I get southern comfort coffee around x-mas and its fantastic.  Inversly, the jack daniels coffee is crap

jdwaynes1980

My b&m has the makers mark cigars, thinking about trying one.
Roll Tide!

sticks2Ash

The cigars are over rated! Highly priced and you can hardly taste the infused bourbon. If you still want to try, buy the tin of mini cigars. Those are actually good!
As for the coffee, I bought a pound. Not that good. Very weak in body and again, you can't taste the bourbon. It's a poorly roasted bean. The jack Daniels is better.
Flip side: I tried dark roasted coffee and added a bit of makers Mark to it, and it was pretty good! So then I decided to try a different approach, I soaked beans in it, then let them air dry, ground them and it tasted much better! So.... Just my two cents lol
Please excuse my Bipolar.........

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.