The CG App is Awesome, What else are you looking at?

Started by bmac7754, 06/18/2013 04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmac7754

Well allot of us here are either using the iphone or Droid for the Cigar Geek app.  I know it cant be the only app on your phone, so I'm curious what you use the second most.  For me, sad to say its playing Plants vs Zombies.  Took a snapshot of the phone as well.

photo plants_zpsf768f931.png

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

jdwaynes1980

Cigar Shop Locator 2

GolfLogix

Flixster

These are my top 3 apps other than the normal stuff like Facebook, Navigation, etc..

Roll Tide!

alpal

I use the Cracked.com app a lot -- always good to read while on the porcelain throne.
"You should hurry up and acquire the cigar habit. It's one of the major happinesses." - Aldous Huxley

MacMac

I tried sever of the apps available on the Apple App Store and the CG is great plus the benefit of CG itself!
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

headfirst

When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Jackal

Chrome, but aside from that either "Neuroshima Hex" or "Sentinels of the Multiverse"

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

Cfickter

Jetpack Joyride is very addicting Drop 7 used to be fun but after being taken over by Zynga they ruined the game with constant ads
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

timpellis

I use way too many apps to list. I think I run my whole life through the phone. Good at times and bad/sad at other times.

Rebecca Silverwolf

Trivia Crack, Agent Alice, Instagram, and I just downloaded a couple of name generators.
"Well, we may not have parted on the best of terms. I realize certain words were exchanged. Also certain... bullets."

"If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."

-Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.