Don Collins Cigars Special

Started by Vroomp, 07/19/2013 02:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vroomp

LABOR  DAY SPECIAL ! ALL SUMMER LONG ! ~ BUY ONE BOX OF DON COLLINS CIGARS ~  GET 50 CIGARS FREE ~ 3 DAY FLAT RATE PRIORITY MAIL ~ CALLERS ONLY ~ TOLL  FREE 1 866 977-2983 offer ends July 23, 2013
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

CrazyK

Now that is a deal!! How are Don Collins cigars, anyway?
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

Vroomp

I have a Corona Grande in my Humi right now from Billy 82 and have only smoked the Puros Indios while in San Juan. It was an interesting stick with a rum flavor to it. I doubt I would have given it a 5 like the one in the database but, it's worthy of a 4 star rating at least. Billy may be able to shed some light on the Coronas and Bruce has a review on the Piramide at 3.5 stars.......... Perhaps someone will be interested in a split of sorts? I will be down there in October and have been invited to tour their facility so, I don't think I will be needing any just yet. I plan to tour three different factories on my visit this fall so, I will let everyone know what I find that is worthy. Usually, I just smoke bundled cigars down there that I get for about 80¢ apiece. I plan to bring back about 5 bundles of my favorites and whatever else I discover that is good or that is given to me....... :biggrin:

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.

Brlesq

QuoteCrazyK - 7/19/2013  5:21 PM

Now that is a deal!! How are Don Collins cigars, anyway?

I had one 3 years ago and posted my review. Had a lot of pepper like a DPG or the early Padilla Achilles Salomones. http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=cigars;area=showcig;cigar_id=12543&t=Don_Collins_Piramide

I got it in a bomb.  Tried to buy a few more to sample them, but the site had a minimum of 2 boxes and didn't have samplers.  I see now that they have samplers, but shipping is a flat $22!  If anyone gets more details on what the 50 "free" cigars are and sets up a split, I might be up for a piece of it if we get the right price.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

alpal

I might be interested in this. Depends how much the boxes cost, really. If they're well priced, I don't care much what the 50 "free" cigars are. Any more information on this Brad or should I just call and ask?  :confused:
"You should hurry up and acquire the cigar habit. It's one of the major happinesses." - Aldous Huxley

billy82

QuoteCrazyK - 7/19/2013  5:21 PM

Now that is a deal!! How are Don Colins cigars, anyway?

I like them. They are one of the few that is a  Puerto Rico puro.  A very nice every day smoke IMO.
But I really liked the name "Wish Stealer". It had a Native American ring to it. -Brlesq

A wise geek once told me that moving up from a daily smoke to a weekly or even bi-monthly smoke would be worth it, if I could learn how to appreciate a really really good cigar. -southernrun
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=billy82

tvolball

Sounds like a hell of a deal.
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

Vroomp

Quotealpal - 7/19/2013  7:33 PM  I might be interested in this. Depends how much the boxes cost, really. If they're well priced, I don't care much what the 50 "free" cigars are. Any more information on this Brad or should I just call and ask?  :confused:
You could call and ask and I have requested a stop by from Ryan Nash their sales manager to see if he can answer questions. He's not online at the moment.

alpal

QuoteVroomp - 7/19/2013  9:24 PM  
Quotealpal - 7/19/2013  7:33 PM  I might be interested in this. Depends how much the boxes cost, really. If they're well priced, I don't care much what the 50 "free" cigars are. Any more information on this Brad or should I just call and ask?  :confused:
You could call and ask and I have requested a stop by from Ryan Nash their sales manager to see if he can answer questions. He's not online at the moment.

Sounds good! They look like wonderful cigars. 

"You should hurry up and acquire the cigar habit. It's one of the major happinesses." - Aldous Huxley

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.