TNT Order

Started by Ken Kelley, 01/09/2009 10:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ken Kelley

Last Saturday I placed an order with TNT for a box of Joya de Nicaragua Antano 1970 Consuls.  The offer included free shipping and 10 free Oliva Serie G tubos.  Sounded like a real good deal, eh?  Well, when I got the order today I got the box of J de N's but no free Oliva Serie G tubos.  Plus they charged me $6 for UPS shipping.  I called TNT and talked to a nice young lady who told me the offer was in error, they had a new computer tech who accidentally forgot to remove the offer from the page appearing after a customer pushes the "buy" button.  The nice young lady made it right and promised to send me the free Olivas to make up for their error.  I'd call that pretty good customer service.  I'm happy but I'll be sure to call them in the future before I place an online order just to be sure I'm getting what they say I will get.
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

lowpro75

I have only placed one order with them and it took 11 days to get to me.  Nice of them to honor the deal that they made in error, I think it is the best business decision they could make if it doesn't cost them that much.  Unless a deal is really good, I generally buy from CI or JR.
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

Ken Kelley

They were $20 less per box than either CI or JR so, with the 10 free Olivas, it sounded like a good deal to me.  However, I must admit that this is the first time I've ever ordered cigars online so I have no basis of comparison.
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

lowpro75

Sounds like you got a pretty good deal.  I do enjoy their padron alts.
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.