TOBACCO REPUBLIC, LOOMIS, CA

Started by mountedshriner, 02/13/2009 10:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mountedshriner

Saturday, February 14, 2009. Noon until the last ash falls. La Flor Dominicana, what's not to love....

Cabinet Maduro
Cameroon Cabinet
Chisel
El Jocko
LG

Smoke La Flor Dominicana cigars for half price all day!!

TOBACCO REPUBLIC
3589 Taylor Road
Loomis
916-652-2010
www.trcigar.com
mytrcigar@aol.com

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

podman28

Sounds like a hell of an event. See if they have the new LG Oscuro and give it a whirl. I am a big fan of the La Flor line of cigars.

mountedshriner

Quotepodman28 - 2/13/2009  9:22 AM

Sounds like a hell of an event. See if they have the new LG Oscuro and give it a whirl. I am a big fan of the La Flor line of cigars.

I am going to try to get over there Tim, unfortunately I have a funeral and a reception that I am heavily committed to the same day. However, rest assured that if there is any way I can make it, I will be there. I too am a big fan of LFD and especially like the LG line of stix. The Lusitano being one of my all time favorits smokes. Will keep you posted.

Dennis :smoker:
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.