New Pipe!!!!! WOOOOHOOOOO

Started by Duker511, 02/26/2009 10:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duker511

As I posted last week, I was going to get a new pipe but I cancelled the order due to my dogs illness, we need every penny to pay for his medical bills. I mentioned this to friend on the pipe forum I frequent (I know I know, but nobody here smokes pipes!! :confused: ) Anyways, I came home yesterday to a package from one of the members of the pipe forum. Its a brand new Comoy Gold Bark 1772. He also sent me a sampler of Wilke #524 tobacco, strong stuff. Just so everyone knows, I only talk pipe there, no cigars. I AM NOT A TRAITOR!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Tim

podman28

Very cool.  A pipe bomb in a good way. Now if only the terrorists would follow suit. :confused:

Bob Cordell

Do you have to shove a screen in the bottom of the bowl?

Benedict Arnold ass pipe smoking lowlife...

:lmao:  :lmao:
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

mattmancool34

lol eggs Benedict sound delicious right now i tried a pipe for the first time the other day it was nice but no cigar  :biggrin:

Duker511

No screen, just pack and puff!!! I AM NOT A TRAITOR......I AM A HUMAN BEING!!!!!!!

By the way, any little Cigar Geeks secrets you want to share, Im all ears. :rolleyes:
Tim

Duker511

I agree, pipe tobacco aint no cigar. Its totally different, thats why I like it. A whole other way of enjoying tobacco.  :biggrin:
Tim

Bob Cordell

It looks like ash would be drawn into the stem and it would get all crudded up

mattmancool34

ha i made a play on words i wish i had a pipe tho

Duker511

QuoteBob Cordell - 2/26/2009  2:22 PM

It looks like ash would be drawn into the stem and it would get all crudded up

No, that doesnt happen, besides, thats what pipe cleaners are for!!!! :biggrin:
Tim

Bob Cordell

Pipe cleaners arent for cleaning pipes...dont be silly! They are for making kindergarten crafts like little spiders, Christmas ornaments  and such...

BlackIrish

That's a beauty -- Comoy makes a fine pipe!
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

Duker511

Ive never owned one before but it smokes great, cool and wide open. :-)
Tim

Twinky

Thats a nice one Tim. It must smoke good.
"Smoking cigars don't make you cool. Being cool makes you smoke cigars" -Me

Hot Stuff x

That's a good looking pipe...helluva nice thing for a BOTL to do for another brother.  I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

I dabbled in pipes for about a year (twenty years ago), but I didn't have anyone to guide me and gave it up.  But now with all the internet forums and what not, I may take it up again.  Many of the things that turned me off of it were due to poor technique and just not knowing how to do things properly. 

LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.