I finally got my cigar reviews in.

Started by ljlemer, 08/31/2007 06:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ljlemer

I finally got my cigar reviews in on the last day of the month! They include some brands that are not in the database and they are being withheld pending approval. I've accomplished a lot in just 11 days. That's one third of a month and my score is well over 100. I'll try to break 300 in September. As you can tell, I like this group. It's always good to have an eager newcomer because the oldtimers run out of things to say. I know that because I run a few Yahoo groups and I depend on those starry-eyed newbies to keep up the momentum. My groups have nothing to do with cigars. It's just nice to be in a group where I'm not the burnt out moderator, but rather the kid of the group, so to speak.
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

theoldcc

That a heck of an accomplishment in 11 days! :bigthumbs:  It's good to have you around to keep the momentum up!  I love reading some of the off the beaten path cigars.
"The most interesting information comes from children, for
they tell all they know and then stop." - Mark Twain
My Smokes

SenorPablo

Thanks for contributing so much Larry.  Your cigars are in the DB now.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

ljlemer

I had a hard time finding the right place to put some of my reviews, like when I stuck them in another size review. We can set that straight, can't we?

Wow, 125 is like 375 in a month. So my goal is 400 in Sept. That's really not hard, since I have a ton of unknown cigars in my humidors. Every smoke is a surprise because I always pick a cigar I've never had before. Even now that I have a list of favorites from my sampling,
I seldom return to them while I have unknowns to try. I'm the herfer version of a womanizer, I guess.
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

monteclaro

400 is definitely doable.  I think Anthony did something like 1000 a few months ago.  He add a ton of cigars to the database.

JF
Hmmm...what to smoke, what to smoke...
http://www.cigargeeks.com/humidor/default....mber=monteclaro

SenorPablo

Quoteljlemer - 8/31/2007  2:43 PM

I had a hard time finding the right place to put some of my reviews, like when I stuck them in another size review. We can set that straight, can't we?

Larry, let me know what you want to have fixed and i'll do a hand job on it.  ;-)   You can just send me a PM  with any corrections and i'll work on them.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.