Fantasy Football : The Other Guys II

Started by mike.casey, 08/10/2013 07:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mike.casey

Rules: The entry fee will be 5 cigars worth $25-50. All entry fees will be sent to the winner at the end of the season. The winner will send a consolation 5er to 2nd place. No 3rd place prize. (That's wagering 5 sticks to win 55ish: Low risk, High reward)

Here's the list from last year. I've omitted #10 as he did not come through with the winners prize.

1)Mike.casey
2)Chrism305
3)Jharrisx5
4)Mvilla888
5)Reighvin
6)Chief791
7)Nkowal
8)Cfickter
9)Nirab
11)Steve Honea
12)1sgjeffward

Last years players have first dibs, but I haven't seen many around for some time. If you want to play again let me know by 8/17 (one week from now). After that I will begin to fill up the roster with new geeks.

So new geeks if you want to play, let me know in this thread, and you will be invited starting 8/18 by order of post.

Great chance to snag some nice sticks. Last years winner made out like a bandit!

:dancing:  :dancing:  :dancing:  :dancing:  :dancing:  :dancing:
Life is hard. It's harder when you're stupid. -John Wayne-

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

nirab

I'm in for sure Mike! Thanks!!  :bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

cibolodave

I would like to join if you guys will have me. my other fantasy league team disbanded after last season

jharrisx5

I'm in!  

Are we going to do a toilet bowl again??  I still have a few of those to smoke but If my team sucks like last year I'd get to restock...
Puff Puff Give....

Kman

Newbie but I'd love to join if you have a spot.
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

Joelala

Joe

nirab

Quotejharrisx5 - 8/10/2013  11:00 PM

I'm in!  

Are we going to do a toilet bowl again??  I still have a few of those to smoke but If my team sucks like last year I'd get to restock...

The toilet bowl is a must...and you are way overdue for some reviews my friend!  :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

jharrisx5

tell me aboot it (speaking Canuckian for our friends north of the border...I hate having to "schedule" smoke time...I'll get 'em done though
Puff Puff Give....

chief791

I'm in again. Thanks again Mike. Looking forward to another great season.  :biggrin:
"Well now I'm no hero, That's understood
All the redemption I can offer, girl, Is beneath this dirty hood"
From Thunder Road by Bruce Springsteen

"Give me a diablo sandwich, a Dr. Pepper, and make it quick, I'm in a god-damn hurry."

Buford T. Justice

nirab

Quotejharrisx5 - 8/11/2013  12:39 AM

tell me aboot it (speaking Canuckian for our friends north of the border...I hate having to "schedule" smoke time...I'll get 'em done though

No rush, but one or two a month sounds reasonable...but...you do got lots of dog rockets there!  :biggrin:  :lmao:  :lmao:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

sjn1117

If there is an opening I'd love to play.
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

mike.casey

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

kxthor911

Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

mike.casey

Quotemike.casey - 8/12/2013  11:34 AM

:bump:

Ron White

mike.casey

Quotemike.casey - 8/14/2013  10:22 AM

Quotemike.casey - 8/12/2013  11:34 AM

:bump:

Ron White

StogieDad

I would love a spot!  Count me in!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

mike.casey

I need email address for KmanNoob, Joelala, and Longhorn to finish sending the invites.

Ron White

Joelala

Joe

jharrisx5

Puff Puff Give....

sjn1117

why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

cibolodave

Joelala

Joe

mike.casey

WE NEED ONE MORE!!!

All invites have been sent.

Ron White

johncw

I'm interested in the last spot if it's still available.

kxthor911

Mike, can we get an update on this? Are all the teams square and even number? Another note, what is the payout? Do we wait till the end or should I get something in the mail to you now?
Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.