Jet Line red flame quad lighter

Started by Mautrak, 09/16/2013 07:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mautrak

Okay, I always like my Xicar products, and I have never gotten excited over a lighter.  Some are certainly nicer than others, but a torch is a torch.  But has anyone seen the new (to me at least) quad torch lighter from Jet Line that has  a flame that starts yellow, then turns orange, then turns a deep red?  My B&M got them recently and I had to buy one.  The thing is a trip!

vw77guy

Looks sexy just as is.  I bet it's cool.  I've been having trouble with both of my trusty lighters.  Definitely time to invest in a Xicar

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

tvolball

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

Mojo66

I think I'll order it right now.

I'll remain a Xikar fan but one never has enough lighters and this one is cool.
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

Smurf

Don't forget to buy a 20L bottle  of fuel for that sucker!   lol
orbis non sufficit

Mautrak

QuoteSmurf - 9/16/2013  9:26 AM

Don't forget to buy a 20L bottle  of fuel for that sucker!   lol

That's the thing.  It's four jets, and then on top of that it takes about two seconds to get to the full red flame effect.  And it's so cool I have to keep showing it to everyone.  I'll be refilling soon!

PETE314

I have one in Black that I won on cBid...It is a great lighter...But it does suck up the butane....I love the lighter tho...it is very.....accurate???....controllable...that is a better word...the red flame is easier to see so you don't scorch your cigar when toasting.  You get a tremendous amount of heat and can light the biggest of ring gauges very quickly.
I thought I was wrong once....but I was mistaken....

What good is it to wear your lucky rocketship underpants if nobody wants to see them????

Mojo66

Sh*t, they will not ship to Canada and I can't find one here.

It's a shame really, I wanted that toy + wanted to replace my v-cutter (lost on the sandy beaches of Maine somewhere) at the same time but no luck, at least for now.

Blgove

I received my new Jetline  quad torch yesterday. This is a bad ass lighter :biggrin:  :biggrin:

Bruce G.

"The U. S. Constitution doesn't guarantee hapiness, only the pursuit of it.  You have to catch up with it yourself"  

Benjamin Franklin

Blgove

I received my new Jetline  quad torch yesterday. This is a bad ass lighter :biggrin:  :biggrin:

Bruce G.

"The U. S. Constitution doesn't guarantee hapiness, only the pursuit of it.  You have to catch up with it yourself"  

Benjamin Franklin

Blgove

Bruce G.

Benjamin Franklin

Herfin' Chef

-w-  
(unofficial Man of War)

Stimulating the American economy...One cigar at a time

Newbhunter

Canada humidor sells a Nibo quad torch... Gotta admit I'm curious how it performs... The triple triangle is already
Pretty bad ace...

grabow66

I have the triple flame and IRS sweet.
If at first you dont succeed you are running about average.

Mojo66

QuoteHerfin' Chef - 9/21/2013  12:27 AM  I need one!!!

So do I, but none of the stores that carry it will deliver to Canada.

Help me  :cry:  

Ted

QuoteMojo66 - 9/21/2013  9:09 AM  

QuoteHerfin' Chef - 9/21/2013  12:27 AM  I need one!!!

So do I, but none of the stores that carry it will deliver to Canada.

Help me  :cry:  

http://www.ebay.com/itm/JETLINE-NEW-YORK-QUAD-FLAME-TORCH-CIGAR-LIGHTER-BLACK-GUN-METAL-DESIGN-/321079929173?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4ac1dae955

No idea what shipping is, but the lighter is only $15.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.