Oliva V Lancero 5 Packs - $24.99

Started by dirtyleafcigars, 09/19/2013 10:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dirtyleafcigars

Oliva V Lancero 5 packs for $24.99. Help yourself.

http://www.dirtyleafcigarcompany.com/oliva/?sort=featured&page=2

jeffk42

Going to have to wait a bit... I've already stuck a fork in my budget for the next couple of weeks... Seems like a great price though!

87North

Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

dirtyleafcigars

A lot of people have been after us lately to carry the Lancero  so I went and got plenty. When you guys are ready, they will be here. Take care gentlemen. :)

nirab

I have been diggin' on the Lancero size lately, but alas, my budget is shot right now.  :cry:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

speaknott

WHY MUST ALL THE GREAT DEALS COME WHEN I'VE SHOT MY BUDGET?!?!

Will these be here for a while?

dirtyleafcigars

They will indeed. No need to panic.  :biggrin:

c.petree.1

Quotespeaknott - 9/19/2013  1:39 PM

WHY MUST ALL THE GREAT DEALS COME WHEN I'VE SHOT MY BUDGET?!?!

Will these be here for a while?

X2

dirtyleafcigars

Don't worry guys. We put a decent dent in Oliva. But if you like, PM us your name/email and we'll set aside up to two fivers for you.

sjn1117

That's a nice price on a good cigar. I'm tapped right now but in a week or two I'll bite if they are still around.
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

LawDaddy

Looking forward to my first lancero.  Thanks for the special order!

Hot Stuff x

QuoteLawDaddy - 9/20/2013  10:44 AM  Looking forward to my first lancero.  Thanks for the special order!

This is a great one to start with, I'm sure you will enjoy them.

LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

dirtyleafcigars

Hey you got it LawDaddy. It was our pleasure. Like Hot Stuff said, you may not always lancero, but when you do, it should be the Oliva V. Enjoy them brother they're shipping out as we speak.

dirtyleafcigars

Just letting you guys know, these are just about gone. I know quite a few Geeks inquired about them originally so I just wanted to give everyone a fair warning.

Mautrak

Just as a heads up, the link in your original post doesn't work.  I assume that's due to your new website.  Thought you'd like to fix it!

dirtyleafcigars

Thank you sir. It's been fixed in the original post.

The new link is: http://www.dirtyleafcigarcompany.com/oliva/?sort=featured&page=2

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.