falcon pipes

Started by grabow66, 09/21/2013 07:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

grabow66

Anyone have any experiences with these?
If at first you dont succeed you are running about average.

ROTHNH

No personal experience, but those who own one (once they learn the tricks to smoking them) love their Falcons.  Quite a few collectors out there too.

Check the internet.  There's a lot of info on metal pipes and the Falcon is one of the few still being produced.

Here's a good link to get you started in your research:  http://www.smokingmetal.co.uk/

jimmyG

Iv,e had many over the yrs, they are a really good pipe, you never get a bad smoke out of one, i highly recommend that you get yourself one. :biggrin:

grabow66

I may get one. I've looked at a few YouTube videos and they seem cool. They just look like something out of a head shop
If at first you dont succeed you are running about average.

Hot Stuff x

When i was a young man I knew a guy who smoked these pipes, I was always impressed by how stylish and unusual they were.
LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

ROTHNH

After dinner it's Wal-Hall (50/50 Carter Hall and Walnut), in a Bertram billiard.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.