new meer

Started by grabow66, 09/24/2013 07:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

grabow66

I was lucky enough to get this meer off of eBay for $50 bucks. It was carved in the 80s I couldn't pass it up. I do have a smaller meer but I just couldn't let this unsmoked beauty go
If at first you dont succeed you are running about average.

c.petree.1

That looks really nice. What is meer?

Jackal

Quotec.petree.1 - 9/24/2013  8:30 AM

That looks really nice. What is meer?

Meerschaum

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

Mautrak

That's beautiful for $50.  Well done.

lubrix

That is nice!.
----
Guru of ruining the moment.

Vroomp

Very nice looking pipe Justin! I wish I still had mine.......
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

sjn1117

why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

tvolball

Nice looking pipe
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

LawDaddy

The Burn Ward

johncw

Looks very cool!

Hot Stuff x

Nice pick up, looks really cool.  Hope it smokes well for you
LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

toby2

nice! mine is starting to turn a nice rich color.

DogMan

Looks good. Where was it carved/produced?
Loren B Davis

grabow66

I purchased it on eBay from a man who had been stationed in Turkey in the 80s I had already bought a small meer a month or so back from him so I am sure of its authenticity of being  a single block. There is no makers mark. I will give it a look over once it comes in.

Rbrushaber

Sweet...we use to get them in Turkey back in the 80s for 4 to 5 bucks...mine got stolen out of my household goods shipment...those were by far the greatest smoking pipes of all time
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=Rbrushaber

"Above all, we must realize that no arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and courage of free me and women.  It is a weapon our adversaries in today's world do not have."  Ronald Reagan
This quote is as true today as it was when I first heard it in the 1980s and joined the USAF...

bmac7754

That looks pretty cool.  Enjoy
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

87North

Nice Score...  :drool:
Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

gpd4

I guess the big question is what's going to be the first bowl?
My greatest fear in life is that when I die, my wife sells my things for what I told her I paid for them...

grabow66

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.