Cigar Tea, anyone?

Started by ljlemer, 09/11/2007 09:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ljlemer

I pulled out a dry Don Lugo, a Thompson brand, to chew on this afternoon. I decided I could
achieve with boiling water what my humidor couldn't accomplish. I soaked one in boiling water. It became VERY juicy and strong. It's a shame the flavor still sucked.
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

mistagordo

Creative as usual Larry!  Tell me you didn't actually drink the juices.  :blech:

theoldcc

I have to say, I don't think that sounds very satisfying.  Although i'm sure some people would buy it.  Bottle it and put it up on ebay.  ;-)
"The most interesting information comes from children, for
they tell all they know and then stop." - Mark Twain
My Smokes

ljlemer

I actually dipped the tip in boiling water. I had to dry it out, the juices were too copious, but the cigar lasted me a few more hours of chewing. I've thought, you could let a cigar soak in a hot tub and then get in for a whole body nicotine replacement that could prove fatal even since you would have no idea how strong it was. Imagine a guy puffing away in the tub, then it drops in the water but he doesn't notice because he fell asleep. When they find him the water is black. Has anything like that ever happened? Nicotine patches are expensive. Why not rub cigar juice on your arms, say? Just thinking.
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

SenorPablo

Larry you have a very creative mind to say the least!
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.