Not Smoking Again!

Started by ljlemer, 09/16/2007 11:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ljlemer

I promised my wife a week smoke-free, so I'll occupy my time researching cigars and enriching the database.
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

SenorPablo

Well it was good to have you back in the saddle for a bit.  It's also probably a good thing to go on the wagon every now and then the way you smoke them puppies!  ;-)

In the meantime thanks for all the help on the database.  We broke 8900 and counting.  I'd like to see us get to 9000!  :shades:

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

ljlemer

QuoteSenorPablo - 9/17/2007  9:02 AM

In the meantime thanks for all the help on the database.  We broke 8900 and counting.  I'd like to see us get to 9000!  :shades:

-Paul

Piece of cake. Gimme a week or two. I'm a sucker for seeing my points go up. Thursday it'll be a month.
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

theoldcc

I guess it's time to help with the push for 9000.  I think we can get there pretty easily.

*P
"The most interesting information comes from children, for
they tell all they know and then stop." - Mark Twain
My Smokes

05Venturer

How about shooting for 50,000   :-0  :-0
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Kid Montana

Looking at your points total, I can only assume half our more of the db is your doing.  :O

I'd rather have a cigar...

toby2

dude is a trooper! smoked more bad cigars for the cause to the nub than anyone i bet. he needs his own special badge!!

Cfickter

Amazing to see the DB grow into nearly 50,000 entries.
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

gitfiddl

Larry (ljlemer) is (was?) a piece of work.  Once he smoked something like 17 (!!!) cigars in one day.
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

Silverstix

If we are Brothers and Sisters of the Leaf.....he has to be the Father of the Leaf!!! Jeeze that is a ton of reviews and DB entries!

Chefjohn

QuoteSilverstix - 7/30/2018  3:05 PM

If we are Brothers and Sisters of the Leaf.....he has to be the Father of the Leaf!!! Jeeze that is a ton of reviews and DB entries!

That is incredible.
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.