Trinacria - Nicaraguan Puro

Started by dirtyleafcigars, 12/03/2013 10:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dirtyleafcigars

We just received a new shipment of Trinacria. The response to these sticks has been phenomenal. Here's a little bit about them:

"Cloaked in a gorgeous brown Habano wrapper from Jalapa, the Trinacria immediately opens up with a smooth dose of black pepper. We selected the Jalapa Habano for its sweet and aromatic qualities. A double binder holds together this Nicaraguan Puro. We were able to delicately balance the power of Esteli with additional tobacco from Jalapa, allowing the balance of strength and flavor to marry perfectly. To keep the full flavor that our clients requested we added two types of filler tobacco. 2 separate crops from Esteli and one from Condega."

Check out the Trinacria

We're still doing free shipping on your entire order when you purchase 5 packs or boxes of Trinacria, and, as always, .99 cent shipping on singles.

If you'd like to learn a little bit about the company who makes these delicious puros, you can find them here: Gate City Cigars  

Jackal

If anyone is looking for them in the database, they are under the brand name Gate City Cigars

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

dirtyleafcigars

Thanks Jackal, didn't realize it was there.

The Burn Ward

I think I added these to the DB along with the rest of the Gate City lines.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.