*XxX LG Small Batch 5 Cigars For Sale XxX*

Started by Rahulg1985, 12/07/2013 08:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rahulg1985

Hello,

So I know i am new here but I am fairly well known among the online cigar community through my dealings on OLH and a few other cigar forums.  I have done many many deals with a few of the brothers here and I am sure they will have no problem vouching for me.  I have seen quite a bit of interest in these cigars so I'd like to offer the following:

The Litto Gomez Diez Small Batch series was first introduced by La Flor Dominicana back in 2006. This was a limited release Dominican puro that used the concept of taking the best tobaccos from Litto Gomez's La Canela farm from a single crop year.  For the Small Batch No. 5, the tobacco is from a 2007 vintage.   La Flor has described this tobacco as their "cream of the crop".This Dominican puro contains Corojo, Sumatra and Pelo d'Oro grown on La Flor Dominica's farm in La Calena, Dominican Republic. The resulting blend is one that is full of flavor and a strength that you expect from Litto Gomez!

5pks - $85 shipped
10pks - $155 shipped
20pk - $290 shipped

Accept PP and MO.  Limited quantities.  Please PM with questions/interest.

Thanks,
Rahul

ThinBlueLine

I can vouch for this guy I bought 5 from him the other day
I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...

tvolball

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

Brlesq

Rahul is top-notch.  I've been buying from him for a couple of years.  And he WAS my secret source of SB#5's.  :biggrin:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Smurf

orbis non sufficit

mpurtle01

Yeah, tempting indeed.  No response to my pm though.  You sure Bruce?

ThinBlueLine

I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...

Rahulg1985

Quotempurtle01 - 12/8/2013  1:59 PM

Yeah, tempting indeed.  No response to my pm though.  You sure Bruce?

Just responded to your PM. Sorry for the late reply. Got smacked with our first snow of the season here so I was busy shoveling and getting ready for tomorrow. Afterwards , I have just been planted on the couch watching football all day and just got around to replying.

sticks2Ash

Guys, R is as legit as they come! B&M that's sells below MSRP and 99% of online retailers prices!
He is also one of my blogs sponsors and I proudly call him a friend.
I know I'm new as well but I will vouche for him as well.
Please excuse my Bipolar.........

mpurtle01

Ntxsage

Got mine today from Rahul in pristine condition.

Smoked one tonight ROTT. Alls I gotta say is mr. Gomez!!!  :bow: :bow: :bow:
Did you know Stuart Scott almost made the Scripps National Spelling Bee as a child? Then the judges asked for skiing, but he only had one I. - acr

Kman

Got my 10 Little Indians from Rahul today and they look BEAUUUUUUUUUUUTIFUL!! Thanks Brother. Left Feedback.
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

nwb

Chief of Shaft

Ntxsage

Be careful with them beauties...straight up azz kickas ROTT.

I think I need more.
Did you know Stuart Scott almost made the Scripps National Spelling Bee as a child? Then the judges asked for skiing, but he only had one I. - acr

Rahulg1985

just got another shipment of these!  I can't believe how quickly these are flying off the shelf.  Please PM me if interested

Thanks,
Rahul

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.