S.O.A. by Black Crown

Started by dirtyleafcigars, 12/10/2013 03:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dirtyleafcigars

Don't be fooled by the name, this is one movie/tv inspired cigar that is right on point. Absolutely gorgeous sticks inside and out. Give some a try, you won't be disappointed. And if you are, we'll give ya your money back.   :shy:

And as always, PLENTY of other fantastic stuff all over the site. (All purchases still enter you to win either a Natural by D.E. Sampler or Joya de Nicaragua Dark Antano Sampler.) https://www.dirtyleafcigars.com

SOA Gordo Travel Humidor/Lighter Combo

SOA 5 Pack

mike.casey

I'm fan of the show, although this season has been a little much with the drama involving the kids, and the cigar does intrigue me. Have you smoked one personally? Can anyone give a run down of the flavor profile?
Life is hard. It's harder when you're stupid. -John Wayne-

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

LawDaddy

I've only heard bad things.  Anyone else have a good experience?

Cfickter

I have a 5 pack coming, thought worth a try
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

mike.casey

Black Crown makes a good smoke. That travel humi combo looks pretty good.

Dirty leaf is there any wiggle room on the vitola in that combo? I'm not a big fan of the 60 RG.

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

Camshaft83

Can't wait to read the review you do on them. I've been wondering about these since they came out.
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

DonM

I am another big fan of the show.......I have rode with a few wearing colors and the show is awesome.  I have been curious about how the cigars are and almost :uzi: a few times looking forward to a few reviews

"The Curmudgeon"

dirtyleafcigars

I have, although I've only had the time to try one. Bold and spicy habano, woody, with a nice sweet aroma. Construction is truly top notch, and the wrappers are absolutely gorgeous. The pictures do them no justice.  Like I said, you can basically forget about the fact that they are inspired by a television show, they are simply top notch. And absolutely Mike, what size interests you? We just offered the 5 packs and combo in the 6x60 because that is our best selling size. Our Europeans LOVE this stick and seem to like the big boys. Let me know what you'd like and we'll take care of you.

mike.casey

I'd be interested in the torpedo's in the combo.

Ron White

dirtyleafcigars

I put a listing up for you Mike. We will put the photos up tomorrow, but it will of course be the exact same combo just in torpedo size. Here's the link brother: http://www.dirtyleafcigars.com/s-o-a-torpedo-cigar-caddy-combo/

mike.casey

Awesome man! Expect an order in the morning.

http://www.sethshumidor.com/2013/10/cigar-review-sons-of-anarchy-by-black.html?m=1

Seth gave it a 90. He's one of the few that I really pay attention to in terms of online reviewers. Besides the geeks of course.

Ron White

dirtyleafcigars

My pleasure sir. We will be there.  :biggrin:

mike.casey

Done. I was peer pressured into it by tonight's episode. Thanks for putting the combo together for me DL!

Ron White

dirtyleafcigars

Haha. Understandable. And thank you, sir. We'll get those out to you ASAP. Hope you like 'em!

dirtyleafcigars

If you ever really want to get freaky, there is this beauty. But perhaps that's for another episode.  :meansmoke:

http://www.dirtyleafcigars.com/sons-of-anarchy-silver-ashtray/

dirtyleafcigars

By the way ladies and gentlemen today (12/11) we are doing half off shipping on the whole store for orders over $55. If you are outside the US, please message or email me and I will give you a code for half of shipping. Much love everybody!

Ken Kelley

QuoteDonM - 12/10/2013  7:54 AM

I am another big fan of the show.......I have rode with a few wearing colors and the show is awesome.  I have been curious about how the cigars are and almost :uzi: a few times looking forward to a few reviews

Speaking of riding....where has Les been lately?

I'm going to wait for somebody else to try these before I take the plunge. Maybe Schwab's in Lexington might have some. I'll check next time I've over in the big settlement.
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

dirtyleafcigars

jdwaynes1980

Working in a B&M myself I get to try a lot of different cigars. Although I did not personally care much for this cigar, I must admit that I enjoyed it more than the CAO Sopranos, and the Ted's Duck Dynasty cigar.
Roll Tide!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.