New Limited Edition By Roma Craft: La Campana de Panama Soberana and CroMagnon Mode 5 For Sale!!!

Started by Rahulg1985, 12/11/2013 07:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rahulg1985

Hey guys,

As you may know these are the two latest releases by the folks at RomaCraft. I am getting a few bundles of each as a teaser as the boxes for these are taking longer than expected.

The mode 5 come 24 to a bundle and the Campanas are 10 to a bundle. The bundles will be a bit cheaper than the boxes.

Boxes are expected to follow in a few more weeks

Cromagnon Mode 5
Bundle of 24 - $125 shipped
5pk - $35 shipped
10pk - $65 shipped

More info/review here:

http://halfwheel.com/review-cromagnon-mode-5-prerelease/

La Campana De Panama Soberana
Bundle of 10 - $119 shipped
5pk - $67.50 shipped

More info/review here:

http://halfwheel.com/review-craft-2013-la-campana-de-panama-soberana-prerelease/

PM me with questions/interest.

Thanks
Rahul

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

sticks2Ash

If your smart, these are without a doubt a bundle buy cigar!
Iv only had 2 but they were amazing and I paid $11 a stick so this is a stellar price!
Great post R!
Please excuse my Bipolar.........

StogieDad

Can barely wait to break one of these out.  Gonna let them rest at least a week, but I don't think one is going to make it past next weekend.....
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Rahulg1985

Just received these in boxes in case anyone is interested.

Let me know

Thanks,
Rahul

williegstyles

Mike Rosales the "Ro"in RomaCraft is a good friend of mine. If its okay I would like to invite them to the site.
Gregory

1029henry

Quotewilliegstyles - 1/17/2014  6:38 PM

Mike Rosales the "Ro"in RomaCraft is a good friend of mine. If its okay I would like to invite them to the site.

That would be great! The more, the merrier!
"What a kid I got, I told him about the birds and the bees and he told me about the butcher and my wife"

"When I was a kid my parents moved a lot, but I always found them"

"My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met"
-Rodney Dangerfield

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.