Cuban Stock Cigar Co.

Started by dirtyleafcigars, 12/20/2013 10:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dirtyleafcigars

Around the start of the new year Dirty Leaf Cigars is going to be working with and carrying lines from Cuban Stock Cigar Co. All of their sticks are truly phenomenal and I'm excited to be carrying them. I wanted to know if any Geeks have any favorites from these guys that you'd like to see us carry, or what you think about the brand in general. For those of you unfamiliar with this company you can check them out here: http://www.cubanstockcigars.com/

Cfickter

They look very tasty  :smoker: Let us know when they are in stock
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

sjn1117

The one I had was pretty good a while back.
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

StogieDad

I have had the Chubbys 3-4-5, it was good and a surprising butt kicker, and I have a few Triumphs waiting on me in the humi.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.